All reviews quiet street room was spotlessly clean handy kitchenette good size local club stayed here for one night long drive road trip free wifi pleasant stay home away from home bowling club town centre microwave bed beaches tv
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Nice to come back to after a long 2 week, 4,800 km road trip on the way home, as a last night.
Yes, it is my second review, and I have zero affiliation or financial interest in this motel.
As usual lovely people who are the owners who run the place.
One thing I did not mention on my last review, are the nice and tall kitchenette
sink taps. Small thing, but so nice to fill up water bottles and stuff to wash your cars windscreen.
We are thinking this time about a 3-4 day holiday in Port Macquarie sometime this year and will stay there again doing day trips in the area.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my fiancé stayed this place for one night and we really enjoyed room is clean and comfortable and great location
The owner help us giving directions the best places to visit, he was a very helpful.
We definitely will come back next time.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I stayed here for 2 weeks whilst my wife had major surgery at Port Macquarie. It was a home away from home, clean and comfortable and the owners were wonderfully helpful and so considerate and kind in ensuring that all my needs were met. Would not hesitate in staying here again whenever I was in Port Macquarie.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Nice clean room. Owner is friendly and helpful. Close to takeaway shops, has mini kitchenette, good inroom free WiFi. Shower isn't the greatest but is sufficent. Dont go to the buffet at the local club, food was disgusting!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Therese B
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent budget choice. It is immaculately clean, spotless and comfortable accomodation. The bathroom was spotless and there was plenty of hot water. The owner is very helpful and gave us directions to great places to eat. This is a typical motor inn where you park in front of your room. The grounds are well cared for with healthy greenery to soften the brickwork. Rooms are a good size with double bed, couch, kitchenette and wall mounted TV. All for under $100 per night for a double. The motel is located close to all amenities and is in a quiet street with rooms at the back of the property.

Trip type: Travelled with family