The Beachcomber is a clean, friendly place to stay in Port Macquarie. Yes the pool is outstanding and safe with kids. The apartments are large and very well stocked. The BBQ area is impressive with all tableware provided. The beach is a 5 minute walk as well as coffee shop, newspaper and yoga on the beach every morning! We stayed here for 7 days with two kids and a very fussy mother-in law, who is otherwise extremely hard to be pleased.
The whole family had a brilliant time and we would like to go back next year.(without the mother-in law) I would reccommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Town Beach Beachcomber Resort is situated opposite the main beach and within walking distance to the Main Street, Restaurants, Shops, Cafes, Bars and Clubs. The Resort caters for all with a lovely Resort style pool, a Children's Wading pool and a heated outdoor Spa. Our well designed apartments are fully self contained with most having a balcony at the front overlooking both the pool and ocean. With so many things to do and explore in Port Macquarie with in walking distance such as Whale Watching, Jet Boat Adventures, Ocean Fishing plus much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Beachcomber Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Hotel Port Macquarie
- Beachcomber Resort Port Macquarie