Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews double shower lighthouse beach guest lounge small courtyard freshly baked scones yogurt sitting room home away from home quality fittings we loved our stay fabulous place to stay big tv friendly hosts a stones throw short drive spacious rooms koala hospital
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

We've stayed in B&B's through The UK, NZ, and around Australia.... this is the best I have experienced.

All quality furnishings & fittings, linen etc, spacious rooms, modern bathrooms and a warm welcoming guest common room.

Pricing is very reasonable and Owners are delightful and very easy to deal with.

I stayed in a downstairs courtyard room last year, this year I stayed in the upstairs room.... both rooms are delightful.

Up the end of the street is a very nice Malaysian Restaurant, Lotus on Lighthouse .... about a 7 minute walk from Anchors.

Compliments to the Owners ... they have thought of everything & have everything you need for a B&B.... and the quality trimmings are the icing on the cake here.

A must stay place......

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Have stayed here over 10 times and it's always a delight! Will stay again in the future when travelling for work. Very comfortable, quiet and great breakfast. Very close to the beach also! Great value too.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Hubby and I were going to Port Macquarie for a short holiday. I booked accommodation a bit late, but was lucky enough to have found a room here at a reasonable price, and boy was I glad! This has to be one of the best B&B stays I've ever had, thanks to our gracious hosts and their attention to detail. To start, the room we stayed in (Starboard) was spacious and impeccably clean. The pillows and bed were really comfy, there was also plenty of storage space for our luggage and belongings, and the wifi connection was good. The real bonus though, in my opinion, was the double shower in the bathroom - just divine! The hosts were also kind enough to provide shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, and even moisturiser, for our use. We were also able to do our laundry, which was useful considering we were going to the beach fairly often and needed to wash our togs. Breakfast was provided each morning, but I was slightly disappointed it wasn't a hot cooked breakfast. However, having a self-serve breakfast was useful as it meant that we could wake up whenever we wanted. The kitchen was always fully stocked (e.g. different types of cereal, bread, yogurt, juice, muesli bars, fruit, coffee, tea, milk etc.), so we just helped ourselves to whatever we wanted. Finally, our hosts were friendly and provided us with plenty of valuable info and pamphlets on what we could do during our stay. Overall, this was a fantastic experience, and I can't recommend it highly enough!

Room tip: Starboard is good for couples
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Anchors is first class accomodation. I have stayed in Port Macquarie many times and always found accomodation good but not great. Luckily, I was recommended to try Anchors. Wow! This is a first class B&B. Very well presented, great personal service, and great location. Whenever in Port, I'll be heading here.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 27 August 2017

we stayed two nights. We loved it. Everything is well thought off. The fridge stacked with stuff for breakfast (juice, eggs, butter etc), your choice of bread in the morning..... In short: excellent. The host is lovely, thoughtfull and gives all the information you need. The only thing which you need to know: you can't cook (microwave is there). The rest is all there....:) It seems to be gar away from the towncenter (appr 4 km). walking distance = 5-10 minutes to beach (with camel riding :-)) and appr 15 from the lighthouse. Great BnB!

Date of stay: August 2017