This place is great! We stayed here for 3 nights on our way to Sydney. Very clean rooms and very comfy large beds! It was a bit hard to find at start as we came in the back way but once we had out bearings it was easy to find everything. Bit of a walk to the shops but a bit of Excercise never hurt anyone. I think the only thing that I didn't particularly like was the $9 per wash expense for a load of Washing! Tvs are great although foxtel was not working at the time we stayed, not the motels fault I'm sure! Would stay again if ever over this way again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer comfortable, stylish rooms with modern touches in a great location only three blocks from the main street and only minutes walk to shops and clubs. We're Pet Friendly, so you can bring your best friend along for the ride! All of our accommodations have been recently renovated and our Deluxe rooms have been recently built. We have a new pool and BBQ area, free parking, either at your door or undercover parking and have easy access parking available for large vehicles and trailers. Our rooms feature mini-bars, kitchenettes, free high-speed wireless broadband internet, PlayStation 3 consoles, open access plasma TVs, DVD and BluRay, game console rentals and air-conditioning. Discounted group and weekly rates are available. Just ask, we're always happy to help with anything! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Wotif.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Koala Tree Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koala Tree Hotel Port Macquarie
- Koala Tree Motel Port Macquarie