“Great views and Kangaroos”
Stunning views at Block Eight
Three bedroom guest house sleeps six adults Open plan living with log fire
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Stunning views at Block Eight
Three bedroom guest house sleeps six adults
Open plan living with log fire
Large dining table with beautiful views
Fully equipped kitchen
Last master bedroom with ensuite
Master ensuite
Queen size bedroom
Relax by the large dam at Block Eight
Help yourself to fresh organic vegetables
Fresh eggs delivered daily
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 37 reviews

Reviews from our community

Joel H
Sydney, Australia
“Great views and Kangaroos”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My wife my kids and I loved our stay at the Farm house. Since then my wife and I have stayed at two of the cabins. It is our favourite place to stay in the Hunter for a short stay. Each morning and night we would regularly see mobs of kangaroos moving around the property. There is also heaps of bird life around the dams. I am looking out at a pair of black swans, couple of geese and tons of others birdlife as I write this. What I love about each of these properties is their cleanliness, great decorating and careful attention to details. The interior decorating is exceptional. The breakfasts included are a wonderful bonus too. The bacon, home grown eggs, cereal, cookies and milk are all high quality. If you want a place to unwind with great atmosphere in a natural environment, close to all the Hunter Valley/Pokolbin amenities, then Block Eight is highly recommended.

steph0999
Wollongong, Australia
“A secluded retreat of tranquility”
Reviewed 10 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My partner & I stayed here for my birthday, this was our first visit to the Hunter Valley & Belford Block Eight went above & beyond expectations. From the perfect location surrounded by acres of land and wildlife to the self contained boutique villas that were beautifully furnished and stocked with everything you could need, our villa was spotless and we had a perfect nights sleep on the comfortable bed. The owners have thought of everything from the complimentary wine, cheese & other goodies to the stocked up fire wood and coffee machine. Thank you Todd & Jeff for a perfect weekend. We will certainly be back & would recommend Belford Block Eight to anyone thinking of staying at the Hunter Valley.

carter242...
“WOW”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We have stayed at alot of high end resorts around the world.
The service, location and overall experience at Block Eight was equal, of not better than any of our previous experiences around the world.
Nothing was too hard for Todd & Jeff and made our stay truely one to remember.
We will be back.
If I could give this a 10 out of 5 I would.
Thankyou so much

backpackg...
Sydney, Australia
“Wonderful escape with friends”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My partner and I went up there with two other couples. Had such a wonderful time. The house is spacious and has everything you could want. We spent most of the time at the dining table eating and playing board games (some of which were supplied, which was great). Prepared and cooked several meals including lasagne, and used the supplied breakfast foods both days - yum. The fire warmed up the house, and the outside fire pit was good too. Beds were comfortable. House was very clean. Lots of supplied dvds and books if needed. It was a great stay and would definitely stay there again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Heather H
“The only bad thing was... we had to leave!!!”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We stumbled upon the conversational-loving, hosts-with-the-most Todd and Jeff's paradise via a neighbouring winery's recommendations.

When we pulled up we saw three 'Australiana-style' little shed houses perfectly placed in the distance among scattered, native trees; they sat beyond a larger, spectacular-looking country guest house, work-shed, animals and gardens. There were kangaroos bounding around near an olive grove and dam-side, vineyards, pigs, chooks and two very friendly goats!

We were after 'rustic on a winery' and what we got blew us away; private, five-star accommodation more than perfect for the two of us (the larger guest house looked great for those in need of it). Attention to detail with every single thing was fabulous and beyond our expectations. Sitting on the veranda, sipping Todd and Jeff's 'Block Eight' wine was - for us - the perfect end to a challenging day on our 'Thelma and Louise' style, besties road trip, as was the spa bath.

We really didn't want to leave and if we return to the Hunter Valley we will definitely stay again but this time we might not leave!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
USD 536
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing