“BRILLIANT!! THE BEST WAY TO SAMPLE THE WINE IN HUNTER IN STYLE”

Hunter Valley Cadillacs
Ranked #14 of 27 Tours in Pokolbin
More attraction details
Owner description: Hunter Valley Cadillacs private wine tours are the most unique, fun and personalised way to enjoy the Hunter Valley.Our three amazing Cadillacs, a 1958 limousine and 1959 sedan and 1960 convertible will transport you around the valley in the luxury and glamorous style of the 1950’s. With our intimate knowledge of the area you will visit beautiful boutique wineries that have excellent wines, fun, friendly and knowledgeable staff and gorgeous cellar doors with spectacular views.
Reviewed 16 July 2011

My parents arrived from the UK and I wanted to do something special that they could not do in Scotland! Deb was fantastic!! Champagne when we got into the AMAZING Cadillac and taking us to boutique vine yards where we were treated like royalty! My parents loved the experience and is one of their traveling highlights - it really made their trip!! I cannot recommend Deb and Dave highly enough, I have done 2 tours with them and both have been amazing!!! If you want to visit the Hunter in Style you have to do it with them and their beautiful cars!!! I know i will be calling them next time, if only to feel like a movie star for the day again. Thank you, Careen :-)

Reviewed 11 July 2011

We did a tour with Debbie for our honeymoon and she was absolutely fantastic. Her personality and knowledge is amazing and she made the experience so personalised and fun. Debbie had pre-arranged for us to attend three off the track vineyards where we had personal tastings and each one was more fun then the last.

The entire afternoon was seamless and the Cadillac Limo absolutely divine!!!! We will be back and are going to get a tour for our parents.

If you are thinking of doing a tour do not use anyone but Debbie and Hunter Valley Cadillacs!!!!!!

I cannot recommend them high enough for a personal and fun time!!

Reviewed 24 June 2011

We cruised with deb in her stunning 1958 limousine recently throughout the Hunter, visiting 5 absolutely brilliant vineyards.
Deb's professionalism was second to none, her choice of wineries was exemplary and her knowledge of not only wines, but her stunning cars was amazing!
For a group of rev- heads that we are, it was the best day we have had in ages!!

Highly recommended, and I know I will be doing this again!

Cheers!

Reviewed 23 June 2011

A group of girl friends and I did a full day tour with Dave from Hunter Valley Cadillacs for my Birthday on the June long weekend. We had an amazing day! Dave took such great care of us. Deb and Dave organised a great day that never felt rushed. If you are thinking of doing a private tour in the Hunter these guys are the way to go.

Reviewed 21 June 2011

Thank you sooo much Hunter Valley Cadillacs for such an awesome weekend away, touring the vineyards!
The wineries we were taken too were awesome, with some of the best wine we have ever tasted! Your pick of the places was terrific.....!
Cruising around in style with everyone looking at us made us feel like movie stars!!!.

Deb, you were awesome!!! the best host you could ever want !!!

Can't wait to do it all again soon...

Cheers