“Awesome! Best escape room ever done!”

Wine Escape Room - Sutton Estate
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Pokolbin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At the Wine Escape Room, we host real life escape games which are fun and engaging live action activities which take place in our specially designed room. Suited for small groups of 2-8 people, you and your team will be given a story that includes an objective, and you will only have 60 minutes to complete your mission and escape the room.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Couples day out, 4 couples in total. Pip was excellent and very friendly. Well thought out escape room. Mood music worked well, kept me edgy the whole time, haha.
Made it out with 20 seconds to left on the clock.
Great way to start a day out in the vines.

Date of experience: February 2018
Phillippa S, Owner at Wine Escape Room - Sutton Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and thank you for playing The Wine Escape Room.

All reviews
"girls weekend"
"all ages"
"day trip"

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Had a great time at the escape room. We had a group of 5 which was a good number for the room. The operator was really fun and was happy to interact with the group. We all had lots of fun and are looking forward to coming back in the future.

Date of experience: February 2018

Hi Nate,

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We went as a corporate event. Hospitality was 100%. Great idea for a team activity! The electric bikes were awesome. So easy to get around.

Date of experience: November 2017

Hi Dave,

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We went as a family of four with 2 girls aged 12 and 9. We had a fantastic time and will definitely come back when the new
experience is available.

Date of experience: January 2018

Hi,

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I had my hens party this weekend and we did this as one of our activities and we had the most amazing time! The host was fantastic! My hens had a fantastic time!
Highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2018

Hi Jade,

I'm so glad that you had a great time and enjoyed the experience. It was certainly fun to host. Hope you had a perfect wedding as i'm sure it was.