“Hens Wine Escape Room ”

Wine Escape Room - Sutton Estate
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Pokolbin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At the Wine Escape Room, we host real life escape games which are fun and engaging live action activities which take place in our specially designed room. Suited for small groups of 2-8 people, you and your team will be given a story that includes an objective, and you will only have 60 minutes to complete your mission and escape the room.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I had my hens party this weekend and we did this as one of our activities and we had the most amazing time! The host was fantastic! My hens had a fantastic time!
Highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2018
Phillippa S, Owner at Wine Escape Room - Sutton Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Hi Jade,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and thank you for playing The Wine Escape Room.

I'm so glad that you had a great time and enjoyed the experience. It was certainly fun to host. Hope you had a perfect wedding as i'm sure it was.

All reviews
"girls weekend"
"all ages"
"day trip"

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We had such a fantastic time doing the Wine Escape Room. Pip was the best host and it was the highlight of our Hunter Valley trip. Couldn't recommend it enough!!

Hi Sarah,

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Pip was an amazing host for an awesome experience... this is a must do on a trip to the hunter! Have done many escape rooms in the past and this was among the best! Thank you! We’ll be back!!!

1  Thank Brooke H

Hi Brooke,

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Exceeded expectations and was so much fun! Cant wait for the outdoor escape room to be finished.we will be back..Would highly recommend it 5

Date of experience: December 2017

Hi Shaun,

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 December 2017

We had an awesome time!!! Highly recommended for corporate groups.

Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It was exactly what we were looking for in a corporate day to help our teams work together in the Wine Escape Room and the Electric Bikes were great fun!

Staff were very professional and helpful and we look forward to returning to Sutton Estate.

Thanks again for a great day and the staff are still talking about how much fun it was.

Date of experience: November 2017