Wine Escape Room - Sutton Estate
Open today: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
A Complete Guide to FUN!

This Escape Room is fantastic! Challenge your knowledge of wines by drinking them, work as a team... read more

Reviewed 26 October 2018
MrsAlyP
The Great Escape (Room)

We started our day in the Hunter with the Escape Room and although I knew it would be a laugh, I... read more

Reviewed 16 October 2018
meganhopper
Woonona, Australia
via mobile

All reviews great fun an amazing host electric bikes escape experience challenging enough difficulty level extremely fun hunter valley an absolute legend fun activity awesome experience highlight of our trip a lot of fun made us feel girls weekend all ages day trip
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Pip was an amazing host for an awesome experience... this is a must do on a trip to the hunter! Have done many escape rooms in the past and this was among the best! Thank you! We’ll be back!!!

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Brooke H
Phillippa S, Owner at Wine Escape Room - Sutton Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Hi Brooke,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and thank you for playing The Wine Escape Room.

I'm so glad that you had a great time and enjoyed the experience. It was certainly fun to host.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Exceeded expectations and was so much fun! Cant wait for the outdoor escape room to be finished.we will be back..Would highly recommend it 5

Date of experience: December 2017

Hi Shaun,

Reviewed 15 December 2017

We had an awesome time!!! Highly recommended for corporate groups.

Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It was exactly what we were looking for in a corporate day to help our teams work together in the Wine Escape Room and the Electric Bikes were great fun!

Staff were very professional and helpful and we look forward to returning to Sutton Estate.

Thanks again for a great day and the staff are still talking about how much fun it was.

Hi Maree,

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Gorgeous and warm hosts, great wine-based detective fun. Ideal way to break-up/start your day in the Hunter.

Hi,

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We came here for a work Christmas party and it was great!! A really fun team work experience. And the hosts were super friendly! I will definitely be coming back with more family and friends.

Hi Rachel,