“Amazing time!”
Review of Elfin Hill

Elfin Hill
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Beautiful surroundings, fantastic service, delicious breakfast. The place is incredibly nice! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 April 2011

We stayed here for our wedding with some family and friends back in 2009. Elfin Hill is in a very quiet and relaxing location. The rooms for our guests although fairly simple and modest were clean and well appointed. My wife and I stayed in the Studio however, and this really is a very nice modern room with a mezzanine level for the bed. There is a common room next door with lounges and table tennis which was enjoyed by our guests.

The owners Marie and Mark were fantastic and nothing was ever a problem for them. Can't say anything bad about our stay at Elfin Hill. When we returned again the next year Marie remembered us and had a complimentary bottle of wine waiting for us in our room. That's what I call great service.

Room Tip: The Studio is highly reccomended.
  • Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2011

Although I haven't stayed at this resort, I will certainly look to next time I am in the Hunter Valley.
My best friend spent a weekend here to celebrate her 30th, as I live in England, I was unable to join her so I decided to try and arrange a special surprise for her.
I contacted Elfin Hill and Marie couldn't have been more helpful, she sourced and purchased champagne and a lovely cake on my behalf and had it waiting in my friends room when she arrived, which was just perfect.
Thank you so much to Marie and everyone at Elfin Hill for helping me to be part of my friends day and arranging such a wonderful surprise.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 25 March 2011

We stayed here for one night and had a lovely stay in the Studio cottage. Marie was a wonderful host and made us feel very welcome. She even let us cook our dinner in the professional kitchen rather than in our apartment and brought us some salad to go with it. There were even fresh herbs from the garden which we were encouraged to use. We also saw our first kangaroo at dusk in the garden which made it even more special!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2011

We had a magnificent stay at Elfin Hill. Our weekend at Elfin Hill was as much a highlight as the Neil Diamond concert. Marie and Mark spoilt us with superb, friendly service. The Studio at Elfin Hill comes highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pokolbin
1.7 km away
Hermitage Lodge
Hermitage Lodge
#2 of 8 in Pokolbin

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Pokolbin

Been to Elfin Hill? Share your experiences!