“Great Meal”

Add it.
Commercial Hotel Parkes
Ranked #21 of 48 Restaurants in Parkes
Reviewed 25 July 2018

The staff (Shelley and Bianca) were excellent and made for a very enjoyable time. The wood fire was terrific, the food superb and and we were glad we chose the Commercial - the best pub in town.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Good well-priced pub grub, quick service and good sized meal.
Pretty dated and drab interior, but if your hungry and thirsty they can help you out!

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Visit the Mersh quite often when going out for lunch or dinner and the service and food is always excellent. I have never had a bad experience and always leave happy. The meals are a very reasonable size and in my opinion the best schnitty in town comes from the Mersh, as well as there other dishes being delicious! My favorite pub around!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I dine at the mersh quite often and have never been disappointed with a meal there ever .. service is always friendly and drinks always cold .. couldn't ask for anything more

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My son lives in Parkes and this is his favourite pub. My husband and I met him there for lunch. We were pleasantly surprised, it is a lovely little country pub. A little on the old side but the service was friendly and attentive. We had burgers and BLT's, they were the best.