“Cheap eats that hit the spot”

Parkes Leagues Club
Ranked #35 of 48 Restaurants in Parkes
Reviewed 14 March 2018

A decent range of options at very reasonable prices with a few special deals available.
I had a crumbed flounder fish and chips meal for $15 and it was quite tasty. The service was quick and staff very friendly. Also a good range of modestly priced beverages.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

In Parkes for business and found myself having a quiet drink until the bistro opened. All good, until my buzzer went off for my flathead and veggies, the peas and corn were not hot and the potato and pumpkin were horrid. Disappointed tonight

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Ideal, you get food, drink, entertainment and TAB/games etc. Good size area.Dance floor and show area upstairs.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

We went there for Lunch after watching the Street Parade. food menu in the bistro was limited but reasonably priced and delicious. Service was good despite being busy with Tourists.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I visited the club on a Wednesday night. When I entered the club there would have been 6 people and this never got above 10.
I was the only one in the bistro and the chicken burger meal was terrible.
People behind the bar were friendly but seemed embarrased
I hope it gets busier on weekends otherwise it won't survive.

1  Thank ChrisD0308