“Just a cuppa coffee and tea”
Review of Wholesome Blend

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wholesome Blend
Ranked #12 of 48 Restaurants in Parkes
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Stopped by to have a take away cuppa (coffee and tea) and they were perfect. Place looked very nice and organic! Next time we'll come back for a feed also...

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Had coffee walked in door no ‘hello’ I said hello do we order at counter they said yes what do you want I said coffee please. Had almond milk in one and ginger /coffee (not nice at all) when asked for some honey they gave me 1/2 tspn when I asked for more as it was a large cup I ordered they said we usually charge for honey ! They gave me another 1/2 tspn so I added sugar, cold attitude I won’t go back. Where are all the bees in Parkes ???

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Loved this coffee shop. Happy to fill our keep cups for a discount. Amazing array of health foods to browse and buy. Their smoothie options looked amazing though I didn't try them. Highly recommended for offerings and ambience.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

WOW!
Great coffee, friendly staff.
Open early!
Amazing shop could have spent hours here.
We were going to Maccas but lucky for us sat nav took us through town.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I get coffees here sometimes, and it is always great. The service is fast and friendly. There are plenty of different coffees to chose from too.