“Best breakfast”
Review of Moor

Moor
Ranked #22 of 653 Restaurants in Newcastle
Price range: USD 9 - USD 17
Description: Casual relaxed atmosphere, fresh food influenced by the flavours of the Middle East Morrocco and Spain. Premium Specialty coffee. Breakfast and lunch 7 Days Tagine and BYO Night Thursdays Private function enquiries welcome
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and we’re staying overnight in Newcastle and stopped for breakfast at Moor. Great food, great coffee, service, couldn’t fault it!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I first went to Moor for a work meeting over coffee and was delighted at the ambience of the place at 10am on a weekday. The cafe is decked out with kooky details and decor and it instantly made me want to return. With just a Floozy coffee in hand, I knew I had to return...and that I did just a few days later for a Sunday brunch with friends. We sat in the alfresco area which was beautiful under the spring sun. Each of us ordered something different and EVERYTHING looked amazing. My smashed avo (with added bacon) was huge and delectable. The sourdough was honestly the best I've eaten. Usually sourdough toast served in a cafe means something almost inedible resembling a piece of rubber and far too tough to chew, but not at Moor. Their sourdough actually made me like this type of bread which I'd come to hate after so many poor experiences.
Do yourself a favour and visit Moor for coffee or a meal!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Went for lunch and found a friendly and interesting place to eat.
Service was good and the food was very nice, prices seemed reasonable. Situated an easy 5 to 10 minute walk from the Mall and CBD. Is not far to the beach and ocean front.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

The food is excellent, a bit of a wait, but not too long, since we were 10 people, all the food was delicious and filling. we had 4 dishes, 2 entrees and 2 main to share, no one could eat another morsel.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Came across Moor as I am always looking for a wheelchair friendly restaurant. Easy to get into in a wheelchair very accommodating staff. Great choice of comforting breakfast items on the menu, I had there homemade baked beans, sausage etc, it was very tasty and ample portions. There coffee is great usually I have to ask for a extra shot but this coffee was on point. Although we are inside there is a great outdoor area and if it is cold they supply blankets for you to wrap up into.