“Fun for All Ages”

TreeTop Adventure Park Newcastle
Ranked #1 of 23 Tours in Newcastle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: TreeTop Adventure Park Newcastle aims to maximise the potential for excitement in a natural setting whilst having a minimum impact on the environment. Each park offers a unique combination of adventurous fun for all age groups. This is a magnificent way to hang out in the tree tops come rain or shine! Our other parks are in Western Sydney, Sydney The Hills and on the Central Coast, NSW.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Took my 20 year old daughter and friends to TreeTop for her birthday. All of us had the best time. I'm 53, female and fit and did all the runs (there is green, then blue, then red, then black) and made it to the end with no broken bones and limited bruises. It became very challenging on the black run but not undo-able. There was only one challenge that I couldn't manage but I just shimmied across the wire and the wonderful (and very patient ) staff came to talk me through it.
Even though you get higher and higher into the trees, it's a gradual happening and you don't really notice. I felt completely safe at all times....because the equipment is fail safe and , also, my people stuck to the rules set out by Matt.
This was really money well spent and I will go again. Thankyou to the professional staff at Tree Tops.
Just a couple of hints:
* Aerogard and gloves are a must - don't go up without them
* Don't do the black run unless you're really up for it. It really is challenging and by the time you get there you're arms are getting tired

Sarah L, Public Relations Manager at TreeTop Adventure Park Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2016

Thanks so much for your review, we're really pleased you enjoyed your visit, found the adventures value for money and the staff helpful! We will definitely pass on your kind words to the team. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

My friend & I took our kids (5yr old, 10yr old & 7yr old) for a fun day out in the sun. Wow...TreeTops Adventure was fabulously friendly, extremely easy online booking system and the staff were so great with the kids...working in a schoool, I was totally gobsmacked at the staff's great handling skills with the kids. Staff explained the rules & requirements to the kids in their level of language, clear, concise and very safety concious ..and able to capture all kids attention for the 20 min briefing - truly a fabulous skill. I highly recommend this adventure for any kids & Adults - courses are designed for all age groups size & skills perfectly. Great fun day out at reasonable price & beautiful National Park surrounds.

Sarah L, Social Media Manager at TreeTop Adventure Park Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Thanks so much for your review, we're really pleased you enjoyed your visit, found the adventures value for money and loved the surrounds of Blue Gum Hills Regional Park! We will definitely pass on your kind words to the team. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

This was a great day 3x 14 Year old as a 15 year old and a 52 Year old. It is fun and. Challenging. Staff are attentive and offer tips. It was a cool wet day however this didn't matter took us two hours all up. If you not fit allow more time. Great value for money You could take a picnic.

Sarah L, Social Media Manager at TreeTop Adventure Park Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Hi Jane, thanks for your review! Sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for your kind words about our staff, we'll pass them on. Great tip on bringing a picnic, the grounds in Blue Gum Hills Regional Park are great for BBQs and ball games too.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I took my partner here for his 27th birthday as a surprise and we had a great day! We checked in & had the safety briefing which covered everything & ensured we could use the equipment before going on the courses. We started with green-blue-red & they do get progressively harder. The flying foxes are a great reward though - zipping through the air is exhilarating! The Tarzan swing left me with a few battle scars though - some more instruction on how to do that one would have been good (the guy a few before me ended up upside down & I have a decent rope burn on my wrist). My partner continued into the Black Course for 16yrs+ which he said was extra hard work! We left a good 3+ hours later exhausted and smiling! Definitely a good way to spend the day but sore muscles reminded us of our adventure for the next few days! Not for the faint hearted!

Sarah L, Social Media Manager at TreeTop Adventure Park Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Hi Jenna, thanks for choosing TreeTops for your partner's surprise birthday! Sounds like you both had a really enjoyable adventure! Thanks for your feedback regarding the Tarzan swing, we're sorry to hear you suffered a rope burn. During the safety briefing all participants are instructed to follow all signage both in the trees and on the ground. There is a large sign giving step by step instructions on how to safely complete the Tarzan Swing in the trees. Hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I love high ropes and have visited a number of courses in nsw. I did enjoy my visit to treetops, unfortunately due to my own time management for the weekend meant i was forced to a late booking which meant i had to miss one course (also no closing time on the website made it hard to organize myself as i thought we'd have longer before the park closes).
My group's feeling of the newcastle course was it was possibly the smallest of all we'd been to and the least imaginative for it's obstacles. In saying that it was still very fun and challenging. I would say at under $50 a person it's value for money for an adventure activity.... i just dont think I'd go to the newcastle location again, though look forward to going to other locations.

Sarah L, Social Media Manager at TreeTop Adventure Park Newcastle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Thanks Heather for your review and feedback. When booking later sessions on the website there is an alert that warns people they may not get the opportunity to complete all courses. We're sorry if you missed this which lead to you not being aware. We're really pleased you found the course fun and challenging, the site is indeed compact but has approximately the same number of challenges (over 100) as our other TreeTops parks. We look forward to seeing you again either at Newcastle or Central Coast/Sydney :)