“Birthday Fun” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of TreeTop Adventure Park Newcastle

TreeTop Adventure Park Newcastle
Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Newcastle
More attraction details
Owner description: TreeTop Adventure Park Newcastle aims to maximise the potential for excitement in a natural setting whilst having a minimum impact on the environment. Each park offers a unique combination of adventurous fun for all age groups. This is a magnificent way to hang out in the tree tops come rain or shine! Our other parks are in Sydney and on the Central Coast, NSW.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Stairs / lift
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Birthday Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2016

This was a great day 3x 14 Year old as a 15 year old and a 52 Year old. It is fun and. Challenging. Staff are attentive and offer tips. It was a cool wet day however this didn't matter took us two hours all up. If you not fit allow more time. Great value for money You could take a picnic.

Visited September 2016
Sarah L, Social Media Manager at TreeTop Adventure Park Newcastle, responded to this review, 4 October 2016
Hi Jane, thanks for your review! Sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for your kind words about our staff, we'll pass them on. Great tip on bringing a picnic, the grounds in Blue Gum Hills Regional Park are great for BBQs and ball games too.

Newcastle, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Birthday Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I took my partner here for his 27th birthday as a surprise and we had a great day! We checked in & had the safety briefing which covered everything & ensured we could use the equipment before going on the courses. We started with green-blue-red & they do get progressively harder. The flying foxes are a great reward though - zipping through the air is exhilarating! The Tarzan swing left me with a few battle scars though - some more instruction on how to do that one would have been good (the guy a few before me ended up upside down & I have a decent rope burn on my wrist). My partner continued into the Black Course for 16yrs+ which he said was extra hard work! We left a good 3+ hours later exhausted and smiling! Definitely a good way to spend the day but sore muscles reminded us of our adventure for the next few days! Not for the faint hearted!

Visited July 2016
Sarah L, Social Media Manager at TreeTop Adventure Park Newcastle, responded to this review, 4 August 2016
Hi Jenna, thanks for choosing TreeTops for your partner's surprise birthday! Sounds like you both had a really enjoyable adventure! Thanks for your feedback regarding the Tarzan swing, we're sorry to hear you suffered a rope burn. During the safety briefing all participants are instructed to follow all signage both in the trees and on the ground. There is a large sign giving step by step instructions on how to safely complete the Tarzan Swing in the trees. Hope to see you again soon :)
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good times”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I love high ropes and have visited a number of courses in nsw. I did enjoy my visit to treetops, unfortunately due to my own time management for the weekend meant i was forced to a late booking which meant i had to miss one course (also no closing time on the website made it hard to organize myself as i thought we'd have longer before the park closes).
My group's feeling of the newcastle course was it was possibly the smallest of all we'd been to and the least imaginative for it's obstacles. In saying that it was still very fun and challenging. I would say at under $50 a person it's value for money for an adventure activity.... i just dont think I'd go to the newcastle location again, though look forward to going to other locations.

Visited July 2016
Sarah L, Social Media Manager at TreeTop Adventure Park Newcastle, responded to this review, 22 July 2016
Thanks Heather for your review and feedback. When booking later sessions on the website there is an alert that warns people they may not get the opportunity to complete all courses. We're sorry if you missed this which lead to you not being aware. We're really pleased you found the course fun and challenging, the site is indeed compact but has approximately the same number of challenges (over 100) as our other TreeTops parks. We look forward to seeing you again either at Newcastle or Central Coast/Sydney :)
Newcastle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun for kids at TTAP”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2016

I took my 2 children (4 & 7) during winter school holidays. The kids had a ball and never stopped going around the circuits the whole time (2H). They slept soundly that night...a blessing for any parent. :P

Visited July 2016
Sarah L, Social Media Manager at TreeTop Adventure Park Newcastle, responded to this review, 15 July 2016
Hi Dave, awesome thanks so much! Super pleased your children enjoyed their tree top experience! Hope to see you and them again soon!
Port Stephens, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great birthday party venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2016

We recently had our son's 8th birthday at Treetops with six of his friends. I was a bit concerned that not all would like it or that they might get bored during two hours, but this wasn't the case. The equipment set up and briefing was well done and all knew the rules and what to do. All the boys loved it, one of the boys was very unsure about some of the course and one of the staff assisted him through it and he then did it by himself four times. A great confidence boost for all and also good to see them all encouraging each other. We then had a bbq in the park next door, plenty of room for the boys to kick around a soccer ball, undercover tables, toilets and a maze. A great venue and good value.

Visited June 2016
Sarah L, Social Media Manager at TreeTop Adventure Park Newcastle, responded to this review, 6 July 2016
Thanks so much and happy birthday to your 8 year old! That's fantastic to hear all party guests enjoyed their TreeTops experience and all that Blue Gum Hills Regional Park has to offer! Sounds like they had great fun helping each other. Perhaps we'll see you again soon so the adults can have some fun climbing too!?