“Pleasant experience”

Cuisines: Italian, Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2016

All day breakfast that only goes to 2pm but was a very nice feed.

Coffee could have been warmer but was very nice.

Happy friendly staff on a quiet cool morning.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Located along the port area near the Newcastle Museum. I had the ratatouille which was a bit spicy for my liking and too much tomato. My friend had a pizza which was really good. Prices were reasonable. We sat outside on a quiet midweek winter day - very pleasant.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Friendly service good coffee and view over the harbour. Eggs Benedict recommended. Just a short walk from the Crowne Plaza along the waterfront.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Had breakfast with my friend after a long walk. The meal was quick to us but my friend ordered avocado with her meal and the avocado was over ripe to the point of being off.
We let the waitress know, she said I'll talk to the chef. She didn't come near us again ??
We called another waitress and asked her if the avocado was ok to eat and she immediately got my friend a new fresh serve of avocado.

Date of visit: June 2016
2  Thank sherriamaria
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Ordered food and drinks hour later got told they didn't have steak which was 2 of 4 of our orders. Waiting staff were friendly.

Date of visit: May 2016