“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Normally I wouldn't order a pasta dish at a restaurant, reasoning that if I wanted a large plate of carbs with a dollop of sauce I could get it at home. But the marinara with fettuccine sounded too good to resist, and I'm so glad I gave in to temptation. Full of delicious prawns, scallops, mussels and calamari, bursting with flavour ..... mmmm, couldn't fault it. The venue itself is attractive (though very noisy thanks to the usual modern obsession with hard surfaces), the location good, service pleasant, wine list not too expensive (and BYO friendly if you'd rather go that way). I think I'll have to go back to try the pizza!

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

As always, dinner was beautiful. The cheese bread is a must & the pizzas are to die for! They're also more than happy to make changes to menu items - I'm not a fan of pepperoni on my pizza so get bbq chicken added to my meat lovers & it's no trouble for them at all. A taste of Italy in the heart of Hamilton!

Reviewed 17 January 2016

We had my mother's 70th birthday here and it was fantastic! The staff were amazing, the service impeccable and the food delicious! Nothing was a problem for the staff despite the restaurant being packed!

Everyone had a brilliant time and mentioned how wonderful the food is!!!!

The only minor downfall is that it is quite pricey for main meals in regards to what was served portion size.

DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

Love when the owners mum says "oh I think I have that in the fridge" when asking for off the menu. First class. Despite a very busy restaurant.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

A group of six of us had dinner there a few nights ago - all having different meals. The food was tasty and the portions were generous but I would not say it was the best Italian food I have had in Newcastle. The staff were friendly and the service was prompt. Compared to other Italian restaurants in the area I think their prices for main meals were a little too high.