“Anniversary Dinner”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Loved every minute of this venue great veiews, great staff & service & food was perfect. The lamb shoulder is to die for..

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Went on a Wednesday night with 3 others. The restaurant was surprisingly busy. The service was attentive, and we all enjoyed our meals. My husband reallyloved the flash fried squid, and the steak was the tastiest steak I've ever eaten. All round a perfect night and can't wait to go again. A little pricey, but worth it for a special occasion.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

The setting and decore make this a special place for a family lunch. Service friendly. The food was tasty and enjoyable. No dishes we raved about but all were fresh and authentic. I'd come back especially with a group as it was a bit noisy for our table of 3 but perfect for the big tables.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Lunch time special is worth going for, the squid was really nice and the portion sizes are enough. You get the best of the views during the day, but reserve a seat next to the window

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

My client have invited me to this restaurant several times and every time I have enjoyed my dinner. Brilliant food, wine and services.