“Great coffee shop”
Review of Core espresso

Core espresso
Ranked #6 of 40 Coffee & Tea in Newcastle
Description: Specialty coffee , cold pressed juices beautiful simple produce cooked well with diverse choice of breakfast and lunch options from health ~ nourishing bowls ,salads , brisket burgers , sourdough toasted sandwiches and signature poached eggs using Local bio-dynamic eggs and quality produce Hand selected Produce is key at core
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a coffee before an explore of Darby street.
Gentlemen were wonderful. I changed my mind and sat in to eat my coffee, and offered to change it from a take away cup - which is declined.

Will be back.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Been looking around at a few places in Newcastle for great coffee, and this is one of them. For a long black in a mug I paid $4.5 which is on the steep side in my books, but I would treat myself here every now and again. The decor and the atmosphere is modern and comfortable, and the service was quite good, my coffee didn't take long at all and they were moderately busy for early on a weekday morning. Didn't have food, not disappointed with the coffee. I'd be back on my next trip to Newcastle.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I've just left this little funky & quaint coffee shop, I ordered & received quite quickly a large flat white it's wonderful, I'm unsure what food they offer, I did see a few cakes that look scrumptious, staff were polite, I will return at some point in time & explore further.

Richard R, Owner at Core espresso, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thanks for your review
We look forward to seeing again soon

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Such a good location right on Darby st.
Great vibe, delicious food and coffee and always good service :)

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Friendly staff, interesting menu with healthy options. 4 of us had brunch - the favourite dish was poached eggs on sour dour with beetroot and feta. The bacon and egg roll went down well.