Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
AU$122
Fully refundable before Thu, 25 Apr
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews cooked breakfast travel auction across the road motel pools lawns
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2022 via mobile

We spent 4 nights based here on a tour to the Echuca Moama area with 34 people from my retirement village. A large motel with blocks of ground floor units spread over grounds. Poor meet and greet on arrival, basic room well equipped with microwave, toaster, though no bath mat plates or cutlery. Main Bar not stocked with enough pre dinner drinks, no couches in bar area, very basic plastic chairs and tables in dining area, most comfortable dining chairs stacked away not for our use. Basic cooked breakfast served each morning, no variety, no fruit, choice of 2 bland cereal packets, sandwich bread for toasting. Beds not made up each day, only when I left bed completed rearranged was it straightened out. Enthusiastic departure commentary when staff member boarded coach to wish us well. Needs lots of TLC, better management for large groups and more training of staff.

Room tip: Communicate your needs to staff directly. BYO drinks. Avoid breakfast.
Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2022 via mobile

I purchased this as a Travel Auction & I am very disappointed in the condition of the room & ensuite. The shower base had been painted & the paint had lifted. No Retururant open & no bottle of wine on arrival. I gave it to my Daughter as a gift & I feel that I have been sucked in. I will never bid on Travel Actions again. A bad experience.

Room tip: Don’t bother booking this motel. You will be disappointed.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2022

Normally if what I have to say is not good I keep it to myself but in this case it needs to be told. Booked a room on an advertised rate through my normal booking service, have stayed here several times before and returned but will not ever stay here again. Room was not the level I booked, it was dirty and poorly maintained. Noisy with passing traffic, if I could give this place a negative score I would.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 15 May 2022 via mobile

The room was quite dirty and smells like urine. The shower was mouldy and hasn’t been cleaned in a while. Curtains were torn and ratty.

Rooms are big and have a microwave. Plenty of storage for a short stay. Staff are nice

Hopefully just trying to get back up after Covid.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 15 January 2022

Rooms were ok the staff were very friendly the two pools were filthy couldn't see the bottom of them (health hazard) the facilities such as the gazebo etc could do with a regular clean (should be cleaned daily not monthly as it would seem) the gardens were poorly maintained hedges not serviced palm trees with dead and fallen branches, lawns poorly serviced and un - watered, however pretty good location and the Moama bakery across the road was excellent.

Date of stay: January 2022