“Great hidden gem”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Tucked in the unassuming Posthouse Motor Lodge,is this great restaurant. Normally, I would not have considered eating at a motor lodge but family recommended it and I was pleasantly surprised! The dinner menu has a great selection, reasonably priced and great portions. Service was really good. I would definitely go again.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Convenient restaurant given that we were staying the adjoining motel, but food was surprisingly very good. I had the pumpkin and ricotta crepes, which were absolutely excellent

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered barramundi at this restaurant. When it arrived one side of the fish was gelatinous and tough- it was not white and did not fall apart like barramundi when it has been cooked. I immediately pointed this out to the waitress who took the fish back to the kitchen. I was shocked when she returned with the meal saying the chef said that was the way it was meant to be! I pointed out that I had eaten s lot o barramundi and knew that this was not how cooked barramundi should look, Only then did she agree that I should choose another dish. I ordered lamb shanks that were beautifully cooked. The waitress was polite in dealing with my concern but I was surprised at the chefs response!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

One of Goulburn’s best restaurants for a nice meal. Service is good, there is easy parking. Menu is not large but food is good. Serving sizes are generous. Prices are pretty average for the higher end of the market.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 27 January 2018

One of the best venues for dinner in Goulburn. The food is wonderful and well presented. The service and the staff couldn't be faulted. Any little request were met with no problems. The setting is also lovely making for a really pleasant evening

Date of visit: January 2018