“Hands down the best sushi”
Review of Sushi Train Zen

Sushi Train Zen
Ranked #41 of 149 Restaurants in Dubbo
Reviewed 19 April 2018

The best sushi I’ve ever eaten. Great flavours, fresh, huge variety, I actually believe the food is too cheap. Could easily charge more. Staff aren’t overally friendly, but with food this good does it matter...

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Always a quick lunch with plenty of options. Food is fresh and always busy so quick turnover of food

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I have edited my review from 1 star to 3 star as courtesy to the owners response last month regarding the rude lady at the counter in two separate occasions. We have always been a regular customer and we bring our family and friends who visit us in Dubbo to Sushi Zen and I really appreciate the owner taking the time to reply to our review but it may take a while before we return but I hope that that lady's attitude towards customer will change. Anyway, all the best to the owners.

sangwanj, Owner at Sushi Train Zen, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Sorry and thanks all the best

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Went here a couple of times with friends. Was quite disappointed the last time I went. Normally their was a crab meat plate but wasn't there on that day I went. Politely asked them if they could make 2 or 3 (found on the menu) as I couldn't finish 4 myself but bluntly refused. Food was average but service needs to be a bit better..

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Been to this restaurant many times. The sushi is good (for Dubbo standard). They have been improving alot since opening and wish they have more variety for their sushi. Definitely worth a visit if you crave for a nice sushi in Dubbo.