All reviews easy distance two bedroom apartment free wifi little extras across the bridge electric blankets gold coast bowls club room service newell highway long drive great place to stay appointed rooms walking distance road noise mini bar overnight stop
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed for a night at 2 bedroom Apartment. I must say the bed is very comfy, the rooms, and toilet are very clean. WIFI is fast. The hotel location also next to Mcdonalds. Highly recommended for a family

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Second stay here in a 2 week period and I love the friendliness of the staff and absolute cleanliness of rooms.

Bed is comfy and no massive doona to smelter under in summer but good summer linen.

Great walk along the river close by if you want to take a stroll or exercise.

Highly recommend Chicken curry and lamb shanks - both huge meals. Veggies are steamed and not soggy. My preferred place to stay in Dubbo.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2018

I am wheelchair bound so it was pleasant to find accommodation that was pleasant and equal to a 5 Star Hotel for mobility fit out and at a reasonable price.
Owner was pleasant and made sure that we had to problem with with the room.
My wife, who is not easy to satisfy with hotel/motel accommodation made no complaints.
A little traffic noise but not annoying.
Very convenient to the Dubbo Zoo, which was the reason for our visit.
Probably our only regret is that we were only able to stay one night.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BapakDon
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I spent 6 days & 5 nights , I’ve been to quite few motels in the area in the past ; I can say with confidence that this is the best ever I’ve ever been.
Clean , comfortable and quiet rooms combined with great friendly staff.
I think you can’t pass these qualities.
Highly recommended for short or long stay , singles or families.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We booked online prior to leaving on our trip, Andrew confirmed our booking, also arranged a parking spot for our slightly oversized car and boat for the night. They certainly went out of their way to make us welcome, also gave good advice on nearby dining options in walking distance.
The rooms are very clean and tidy, everything worked as it should which allowed a great night sleep. Breakfast was ordered by the normal tick box menu and dropped at the office, everything arrived at the desired time and was a nice feed and coffee to get the day rolling.
Departure was quick and no fuss, we would most certainly recommend stopping here if passing through Dubbo. Just a nice place with a good feel about it.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family