All reviews easy distance two bedroom apartment free wifi little extras across the bridge electric blankets gold coast bowls club room service newell highway long drive great place to stay appointed rooms walking distance road noise mini bar overnight stop
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Central location in Dubbo, easy access to shops, restaurants and Western Plane Zoo. Clean, tidy and spacious rooms. Good parking spaces. A child friendly Motel.
Andrew was very friendly and helpful, HIGHLY Recommended.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

My daughter in law stays here when she brings my granddaughter for medical reasons.
My first trip with her.
Lovely motel. Excellent rooms. Great pool.
Very clean n tidy.
Owners are very lovely
2 bedroom apartments are lovely

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

This ticked all my boxes for a business trip...friendly staff, quiet, fully stocked bar fridge including coffee plunger and REAL milk, spotlessly clean throughout, nice linen and comfy bed.
Manager recommended nearby eating places within walking distance.
Breakfast was punctual, hot and delicious.
Will definitely return.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2017

I stayed at Akuna's as we were working in Dubbo. I had the apartment room which had plenty of space. Andrew and Susi were so friendly and the services was great. The rooms were super clean and tidy. Wouldnt think about staying anywhere else next time I'm working in Dubbo.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Service was outstanding & very very friendly. Room was amazing. Location perfect. We were uncertain at the time of booking if the two of us would have been traveling & Andrew was very accommodating & assuring us it would be fine if one or both of us turned up. We both showed up & Andrew smiled & said glad you both could make it :)

Room Tip: Even though the noise was minimal would look for a room further from the road next time round.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business