“NOT SATISFIED AT ALL”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It used to be our Favorite restaurant. we used to go there every week as the price to portion was really great and you can choose between a lit meal that you pay cheaper or a regular meal which is bigger and u pay bit extra. they used to severe the meal with two side dishes. and we never ever got disappointed as we went there two days ago and they have changed the menu and it was really horrible. the price to portion was bad and they serve with one side. we went as a group of 10 and all of us ended paying a lot more than what we used to pay and we were still starving. what a shame HOGS BREATH INSTEAD OF BEING BETTER YOU GOT WORSE. WILL NEVER BE THERE AGAIN. i do not recommend it to anyone as you end up adding and paying extra and you will not be satisfied. I'm really disappointed to the level you have reached hogs breath.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We had a very average meal at Hogs Breath Dubbo. The steak was supposed to be sirloin steak and when we got it, it looked like a minute steak no way was it a sirloin. The potato was burnt and gluggy, and my Caesar Salad had all the inside of the lettuce, i was lucky to get 3 pieces of green lettuce. We told the girl we weren't happy and she said she would let the kitchen know- didn't happen. Jen.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Mid week excellent service and very well presented streak as we expected. The Salt n pepper calamari was a smallish serve for the money but tasty. Red wine was excellent

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I think the kids ask to come here because of the cartoon pig character. I’ve been here four times, I will not be back.
On the last visit they took the order but forgot all the mains. They were very quick with drinks though, that we would not have necessarily needed if we received our meals.

On the 3/8/18 I went with the kids choice and returned.
I ordered all meals at once.
My youngest child received her meal first and finished it before the next meals were served.
My $30+ consisted of four pork ribs and a few chips, the other was the wrong meal entirely.
Now I know good things come in small packages, but my meal was far from good.
The other meal wasn’t what was ordered and was taken away. I finished my meal before the other meal came out.

A half feigned apology came and plenty of offers to purchase more drinks.

The quality of the food is average and charged at top dollar. If this happened anywhere else, there is generally more than just a forced smile and a ‘sorry’ as the waitress runs away.

There’s plenty of other family friendly restaurants in Dubbo. I will make better choices next time.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

Hog's Breath Cafe in Dubbo has friendly staff in a great atmosphere fun for the whole family. Lots to offer on the menu with good size portions.