“Disappointed ”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We made a booking for 8pm. Waited until after 9pm to get our meal, then waited another 50 minutes for dessert! My medium to well done steak arrived rare. I was given a discount for the steak issue. Apart from the steak, all the rest of our food was amazing but the service was below average.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

I have always regarded Hog's Breath as the McDonald's of steaks. Some of there meals can come across as a real fast food restaurant rather than a steak house. I had chicken dish which was cooked perfectly and would have to be one of the best meals I have had here. On several other occasions I have had steak and asked for medium rare but have been served well done.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

The same theme as every Hog's Breath I have been to, so good food, a steak bias, which came quickly, was well cooked and very tasty. On a Thursday it was busy but tables available for immediate service. Parking in the street was easy.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

The staff were friendly. We ordered a salad and a burger. The salad was not very fresh. The restaurant was so hot that it was impossible to enjoy anything. We couldn't even finish our food from the heat. Definitely not a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Been to a few Hog's breath from time to time but went to this one with some friends & what a great experience the food was delicious, staff was extremely friendly & we were in & out within the hour ( by our choice ) thanks Dubbo Hog's breath.... we will be seeing you next time we're in town.....

Thank . Chris F