“Saturday Night with Friends”

Amazing Thai at Dubbo
Ranked #25 of 151 Restaurants in Dubbo
Reviewed 22 August 2018

I was told we were meeting at the Amazing Thai for dinner, The friend I had not seen for a long time. The meals are great, staff are very good and inthis case the company was excelent.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 18 July 2018

The decor here is rather relaxing and the food was excellent. Myself and grandaughters love good Thai and here we were not let down.
If you dine here remember they do not understand very mild!! in saying that the food was awesome.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great rich red curry today. The picture would make you as jealous as it did the others on the table who ordered a different meal. It was lovely along with friendly service as always. I've never had a bad meal here, it is some go the best Thai I have ever had. Glad to say I'll be back and it's now one of my regulars

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

This is still the best Thai west of Sydney. Vego no problem. Nippi and the other staff are awesome just excellent highly reccomended!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank RoyalB56
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

A nice little restaurant in Dubbo within a short walk from our accommodation. I suggest booking ahead if you have a largish group as there are a limited number of tables. To feed 4 adults and 5 kids we had: crying tiger, massaman beef curry, chicken and cashew nut stir fry, Pad Thai noodles, cashew nut noodles, chicken fried rice x2, and a large steamed rice. The dishes were a bit on the small side and the prices more than you’d pay in a city like Sydney ($127), but they tasted good and no one was left hungry.

Date of visit: April 2018