“lovely, fresh Thai”

Amazing Thai at Dubbo
Ranked #25 of 151 Restaurants in Dubbo
Reviewed 18 July 2018

The decor here is rather relaxing and the food was excellent. Myself and grandaughters love good Thai and here we were not let down.
If you dine here remember they do not understand very mild!! in saying that the food was awesome.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great rich red curry today. The picture would make you as jealous as it did the others on the table who ordered a different meal. It was lovely along with friendly service as always. I've never had a bad meal here, it is some go the best Thai I have ever had. Glad to say I'll be back and it's now one of my regulars

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

This is still the best Thai west of Sydney. Vego no problem. Nippi and the other staff are awesome just excellent highly reccomended!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank RoyalB56
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

A nice little restaurant in Dubbo within a short walk from our accommodation. I suggest booking ahead if you have a largish group as there are a limited number of tables. To feed 4 adults and 5 kids we had: crying tiger, massaman beef curry, chicken and cashew nut stir fry, Pad Thai noodles, cashew nut noodles, chicken fried rice x2, and a large steamed rice. The dishes were a bit on the small side and the prices more than you’d pay in a city like Sydney ($127), but they tasted good and no one was left hungry.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Monique C
Reviewed 17 April 2018

The food was good here. However, they need to better their customer service and portion size.

We had the mixed entree which was a spring roll, a money bag, a curry puff and a chicken satay. $10.50. The sizes of each was a little on the small size for the price. You get 3 different dipping sauces with this.

For main, we had a pad thai and a fish (baramundi) pad pew in the stir fry section of the menu. We also ordered a small rice $4, if you order rice get a large, its only a dollar more and you get double the amount of rice.

The pad thai was a very small portion, it just should have been bigger for the $16.50 they charged.

The pad pew is a red curry stir fry. On the menu it states 'eggplant' as one of the ingredient. The eggplant was the reason we chose it. Today it was served without it, no mention about it missing was made by the waitress. After I brought it up, she told me it was out of season so they didn't include it. I asked for another vegie to cover the missing eggplant and she was accommodating about it. However, I thought to ask in case they were thinking about charging for it. Luckily I asked as she was going to add $5 to the bill for some broccoli to cover the missing eggplant.

To me, that was unreasonable, deceiving in the first place. I think it was a rip off to not include an advertised ingredient then they made it worse by wanting to charge $5 for adding broccoli to cover the missing eggplant. For this reason I won't go back. Make sure to question them when placing your orders.

I didn't complain (too much) to the waitress as her understanding of english was very poor, it would have been an extremely frustrating exercise I think.

Date of visit: April 2018