All reviews golf club reflections restaurant lovely buffet breakfast restaurant staff road noise open fire room was clean king room taronga western plains zoo room service the main road definitely stay here again night stay friendly service good nights sleep town centre a great place to stay
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Attended Quality Inn Dubbo for a two conference last Thursday and Friday - having attended a similar event 4 years previously I was really surprised on how much this hotel had improved!!

The ambience and feel of the hotel showed that improvements are certainly taking place.

The conference venue was good and all the meals provided were excellent.

Thank you for a great venue.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ian M
GeneralManagerQID, Manager at Quality Inn Dubbo International, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Ian,

Thank you for your 5 Star Review of our property, and are so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time at the conference.

We are a small family business, and our team work very hard to improve our property, facilities and rooms on a daily basis, it is so wonderful that you have been able to experience these improvements first hand.

We will pass along your compliments to our onsite Reflections Restaurant staff, as I am sure they will be so pleased to hear.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Dubbo.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

There wasn’t an option to choose between average ( it’s better than average)
And very good ( not quite very good)
After staying here I’m confused by some of the reviews giving full “excellent” rating??? Really..
Then I notice most of these havnt stayed in other motels or it’s their first, second or under 4 reviews.

The thing I dislike the most is the cleaning product they use which even after 2 days still choked me.
Surely in this age you can use a product that doesn’t leave a toxic residue.
Unless the room was painted and that’s what I was smelling and tasting in my mouth.

At time of booking, my enquiry was about what the beds were like because last time i was in Dubbo the Quest bed ruined my back for weeks.
I was told here that the beds were great. And that they had a great mattress topper.
The topper is just a fairly cheep basic topper more like a mattress protector than a topper guys.
Out if 10 the bed is 5.5 at most.
Better than the quest I didn’t toss and turn from pain all night but not really great. Another question I have fir the excellent rating people the beds are the most important aspect in a motel and this one just gets a pass in a superior room so excellent ??? Not even close.
The rooms aren’t bad they have everything you need and the large window in the bedroom let’s in lovely natural light nice balcony outside too.
Telly is in a great place.
Room service was ok not extraordinary as reviews say but maybe that’s because it was room service? Probably would be nicer in the restaurant.
But nice to have a room service option.
Breakfast is quite good BUT even the worst motels have coffee in a pot to pour instead here included in the buffet breakfast is hot water and sachets of aweful coffee, yet the rooms have a coffee maker and 2 free pods, which is lovely but what about the breakfast coffee.
You can buy coffee but that’s not the point. Charge another $1 and give real coffee.

Overall lots of great points but the bed is bad enough to keep me away.

1  Thank Em B
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I appreciated the way my room had been prepared prior to my arrival - heater was on, room was warm and a robe had been laid out on the bed. Dinner in the restaurant was just superb.
Overall a very pleasant stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
GeneralManagerQID, Manager at Quality Inn Dubbo International, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Ru_Lea2790,

Thank you for taking the time to provide this wonderful review.

We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always wonderful to hear positive feedback such as this, and I will definitely pass along your comments to the rest of the team as I am sure this will serve as further encouragement to continue providing the wonderful service you have experienced.

Thank you again and we do look forward to seeing you on your stay in Dubbo.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Recent stay at Quality Inn was very comfortable. Room and bathroom was spacious and well appointed. Quiet air conditioner. During the day, the sliding doors to a small balcony allowed fresh air on the room. Free wifi, seimming pool, restaurant and bar and gym.on premises. Location 5 mins out of town but very close to Western Plain Zoo. Only area for improvement: the outdoor walkways desparately need re-painting and some repairs: very tired and not welcoming otherwise great place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
GeneralManagerQID, Manager at Quality Inn Dubbo International, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear Maria,

Thank you for much for your 4 out of 5 review and your wonderful comments about your room. Your feedback is appreciated and helps us to prioritise further upgrades to our property.

We are a small family owned business and we aim to provide our guests with a pleasant experience for the duration of your stay. We are in the process of strategically upgrading our accommodation, facilities, and outside areas. As you can appreciate, this does take some time so please watch our journey over the coming months.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Dubbo.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Don’t be fooled by the name, international it is not. A tired & noisy place that needs a complete makeover. Great place to stay if you like listening to heavy transport all night. The rooms are well worn & the outside of the complex could best be described as delapidated.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
GeneralManagerQID, Manager at Quality Inn Dubbo International, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear GRAbris,

We are happy to receive any feedback during your stay and its disappointing that we did not speak to you directly while you where here, in order to make your stay a pleasant one. We are very approachable and would love to have feedback from guests during their stay.

As a small family owned and operated business, we are continually making improvements to our property however these take both time and money, in the past we have completely replaced the Bar & Kitchen, replaced the carpet in over 40 rooms, replaced bathrooms in 42 rooms, renovated the outdoor pool area, updated the facade in the reception area and the improvements are continuing.

Most motels in Dubbo are on busy roads or highways, the local council are in the process of upgrading the roads to try and reduce the noise disruptions but unfortunately this is out of our control.

Regards,