“Awesome for & Good Wine”
Review of Two Doors

Two Doors
Ranked #17 of 149 Restaurants in Dubbo
Price range: USD 6 - USD 13
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Two Doors is a somewhere to relax with good friends, great food, and an extensive wine & beer menu, Two Doors is the perfect venue for any occasion – or no occasion at all! Our cosy rooms and Outside courtyard cater for intimate dinners, large parties, and everything in between. For a quiet drink or a fabulous feast, Two Doors, in the heart of Dubbo, has it all.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dropped in as I saw Paella on the menu which is rare for a serving for one. Food & Wine was so good I went back to try Tapas as waitress invited me back to have a Tapas mixed plate which also is rare for a serving for one. Mushrooms are amazing!

Highly recommend Two Doors for great food & wine in a relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great night at Two Doors last night for a work event. The food was amazing and so were the staff. They even went out of their way to make me a vegetarian meal which was perfect!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Came for dinner and the atmosphere is absolutely beautiful. The staff are wonderful and friendly and the food is delicious. Would highly recommend

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

This is our second visit to Two Doors. The first was in 2016, and it was awesome, unfortunately our most recent visit was one we would rather forget! Yes, we went on a busy Saturday night, it was cold and extremely noisey, but waiting 30 minutes for a menu and to be asked if we would like drinks was the first thing that ticked me off! After finally ordering, we waited another 25 minutes for a drink, and got our first tapas! The four of us demolished the first small plate, and the next plate took another 25 minutes! I had ordered a kids meal for my daughter, and had asked for it to come out first, but after an hour (and us only just receiving our second plate of Tapas) I asked for the kids meal. I also asked for all of our meals to come out at once now, as we were all starving and had been sitting in this restaurant for well over 90 minutes. I was told that it was not possible for the other 3 Tapas dishes to come out all at once, as that’s not how they operate here, the Tapas have to be staggered. I told the waiter we didn’t want to wait any longer and would like our food now. He walked off in a huff, and as the second hour of sitting in this noisey cold place ticked over, our third dish appeared. The rest of the dishes arrived by the third hour, and we couldn’t wait to get out of there. It’s obviously changed hands since our last visit, as the staff were lovely last time we were there, but not now. Shame really, but we won’t be back.

Sightsee402068, Owner at Two Doors, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Hello Sylvesta222

We are terribly sorry your experience was t as good as the first time and it was such a cold Night in Dubbo when you visited, Ww are the same owners with same staff and as our venue , historical beautiful building with sandstone and bricks dating back into the 1800’s as you would have appreciated has heaters in all rooms which were on but as we were totally booked out, the opening and closing of the door makes it hard to keep room toasty warm this is why we have throw rugs around as well.

Once again we apologise for the coldness and our venue being so noicy.

Donnamaree

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Love every moment at two-door each and every time. Hot tip; save room for desert it is always amazing