“Radical Reservoir Renovation”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Penne S
Coffs Harbour, Australia
“Radical Reservoir Renovation”
Reviewed 25 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

If considering accommodation in Bathurst don't look anywhere else. I was the 'booker' for a team of teenage boys and their parents for a 3 night stay in Bathurst. The size of The Reservoir seemed perfect for our needs, I contacted Riannon who could not have been more helpful. Her replies were always prompt and helpful. I was still very nervous about booking for a large group as the possibility of complaints was resting on my shoulders. I needn't have been as our stay was perfect. Each family had enough space and privacy but with gorgeous common areas where we spent a great deal of time. Teenagers loved the games room, adults enjoyed wine/beer and snacks around the large table (with spectacular views) before later retiring to the huge lounge room with a DVD collection large enough to start a hire shop.
The main door is opened with a passcode rather than a key which is invaluable with a large group such as ours as people can come and go as they please without worrying about keys.
The kitchen was well set up, had plenty of pots, pans, plates, cutlery etc. Also a coffee machine which was well utilised. Normally at team events our team would go out for a team dinner, The Reservoir was such a great place that we chose to stay in and cook our own team dinner and enjoy each others company while leaving the boys to relax.
Bathrooms, laundry (with second fridge) and bedding were all wonderful.
One of our youngest team members summed up our love of The Reservoir when he said "This is the best thing that's ever happened to me!"

Lesa A
Sydney, Australia
“Family weekend away”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

What a fantastic place. Our family came together for a birthday celebration.
There was plenty of space. Extremely clean. Comfy beds and quality linen.
My 3 year old nephew loved the space and we knew where he was all the time. We wanted for nothing.
Spectacular views and the sunrise - my goodness it was beautiful.
This is the perfect location / house for a family or group getaway.
We will be back!

Vikki C
“Luxury in the country”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in August 2016

This unique and luxurious house is everything you need for a family get together or for corporate activities. It has stunning views overlooking the famous Mt Panorama, township and countryside of Bathurst.

Your age range 50-64
Cathy R
“Amazing, stunning”
Reviewed 3 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This house is amazing. Absolutely stunning. Furniture and fittings luxurious. I spent a long weekend here celebrating my fathers 90 th birthday. There were several families involved - children and grandchildren. We fitted comfortably with the seven bedrooms. The kitchen is well equipped. I cannot imagine anyone being disappointed in staying here. I would recommend it wholeheartedly. There was a games room separate to the large loungeroom, which included a pool table, playstation and air hockey, which was great for the teenagers we had. The way the two floors and rooms can be closed off would make is suitable for a lot of different purposes.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Management Response
5 May 2016
Thank you so much for such a lovely review! We are glad you were comfortable and enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing