“I was the guest from hell”

Bathurst Heights B&B
Ranked #2 of 17 Bathurst B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 January 2009

Arrived in Bathurst very stressed up tight and grumpy to be greeted by the kindest sweetest most considerate hosts. They put up with me changing rooms (twice), coming in really late without a key, and stomping around. By the time we left I had relaxed, enjoyed the hearty home made breakfasts, the balcony view over Bathurst and the good company of Graham and Virginia. They even showed me how to cook poached eggs! The place is clean and well appointed, and the rate was reasonable.

• Stayed: December 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
There are newer reviews for Bathurst Heights B&B

Reviewed 2 December 2008

I am Abdullah (Abdul) , form Saudi Arabia,, I started my search for a decent hotel near Charles Sturt University to attend the Austrlasian facilitators conference (AFN) in Bathurst,, and for a stranger coming from far away country for the first time ,hotel selection was a big challenge . I was so luckily to select Bathurst Heights B&B. Rooms are decently set up, well furnished with clean bath rooms and all amenities. Tell me about the breakfast!! This one of the best part of stay,,,, fresh, well cooked and with good options.
On top of all , the two lovely and kind owners Graham and Virginia. They did their best to make my stay as home away from home and went the extra mile of treating me like as a family member. Graham ,, was insistently taking me by his own car to any where I want. Asking me for my needs before I speak, and what made me astonished is, at the end of the conference I found him waiting for picking me from the university and took me to Airport.
I strongly recommend any body visiting Bathurst, to stay in Bathurst heights and enjoy the personal treatment. My sincere thanks to both owners and wish them the best luck.

Abdullah

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 21 October 2008

We stayed at Bathurst Heights Bed and Breakfast while attending the Bathurst 1000. The new owners Graham and Virginia had only been in the place for a week when we came along. We have never felt so welcomed and relaxed. They did everything possible to make their guests feel welcomed and even got up extra early on race day to cook everyone breakfast. If you want somewhere to stay and want to feel relaxed, spoilt and welcomed then stay at Bathurst Heights Bed and Breakfast. Job well done Graham and Virginia.

Stayed: October 2008
Reviewed 27 December 2007

This must be the best B&B in Bathurst!

All the rooms are well appointed, clean and the proprietors are friendly and accommodating.

The tariff was reasonable with a cooked breakfast included.

A lovely place to stay.