All reviews continental breakfast great location included in room price percolated coffee including gluten free options short walk to shops wonderful park an older style hotel dining room is style room ground floor room restaurants and shops bedside table microwave and toaster wine glasses lovely town rooms are basic
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

What a great rest stop, I was heading home when fatigue set in after a big weekend in Tamworth. I booked on line arrived 10 minutes later where the owner checked me in promptly and gave me the run down on the motel and shops etc close by.

I stayed in room 7 on the ground floor it was clean but extremely dated everything was functioning except the the WIFI promised on their website.

I mentioned to the owner in passing on my way to the shops about some dead red back spiders & webs at my door step he said the property had been sprayed that day. By the time I had walk to the shops and back the spiders and webs where gone.

I had the free continental breakfast the next morning I had toast and percolated coffee the coffee was horrible but everything else was adequate to start the day.

Great budget stay over.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We stay here often and the service is always friendly. It is good value and close to park shops and restaurants. It includes a good continental breakfast. For cheapest rates book directly from website.

Room tip: Book direct for best rates
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Great value motel - clean, comfortable with easy walking distance to evening meal options. Very pleasant owners Rhys & Larysa provide continental breakfast in dining room as part of tariff. Still my favourite Armidale stopover - so pleased I found it!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Motel a little dated though very clean and value for money, parking very good also. Close to town centre easy walking distance. Continental breakfast included in price always a bonus. Staff very approachable.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2018

This place is Ok, clean rooms, pricing is good, continental breakfast is ok. Not bad value at all.
Location is good, just a couple of hundred meters into the town centre.

Walls seem thin, so be careful the person in the next room can hear everything and so can you.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple