“DELICIOUS!!!!!”

Oppy's Pasta
Ranked #31 of 222 Restaurants in Albury
Price range: USD 7 - USD 22
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had family staying for Easter & have recently had major surgery on my feet, so I needed a little help to feed their hungry tummy's!! I rang Oppy's and spoke to a delightful young lady who was extremely helpful. I ordered Lamb Ragu for everyone & cooked the pasta separately at home. The Ragu was sensational - and all my Grandchildren absolutely loved it and went back for seconds!! THANKYOU OPPY'S :-)

1  Thank John F

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Fantastic pasta dishes. We've eaten here lots. The size dishes are great, customer service excellent, value for money and taste out of this world!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Amazing pasta at reasonable prices. Great alfresco seating and cosy indoors. Best pasta outside of Italy.

1  Thank Adrian D
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Good size serves great taste you will defiantly leave their full, I highly recommend this café for a great feed

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Stop over in Albury n had dinner here. Love the pasta with cream sauce. Surprised it closes at 8pm on Saturday night. But would recommend for those wanting pasta in Albury.

Noam T, Owner at Oppy's Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear jacky0106,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your feedback we glad to hear you liked our food, hope to see you back again very soon.

kind regards