Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
The Extra Dog

What a gem

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Jan 2023
Great location, easy parking and welcoming, experienced hosts, Trish & Kevin. Spacious renovated rooms. (2 adjoining queen rooms downstairs). Microwave, kettle, toaster, pod coffee and well equipped kitchenette for in room dining. Or dine out/take away at the historic family pub literally across the road. Well renovated bathroom with excellent amenities, ample wardrobe, hangers, good iron and board, comfy linens and extra pillows. Inexpensive hot in-room breakfast was delicious (extra thanks to Trish for procuring my chosen newspaper with brekky). Clear simple instructions on hand for operating A/V and delighted to find Wi-Fi/Netflix complimentary. Everything we needed was provided and far more than we expected. Cannot overstate what value for money we experienced and would be hard pressed to consider staying anywhere else for any reason.
Date of stay: January 2023
Room Tip: I believe renovations have been completed for ground floor rooms. For particular needs contact...
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
4.1 km from Albury Townhouse Motel
    AU$137
3.1 km from Albury Townhouse Motel
View more hotels in Albury
All reviews coffee machine rsl club rooms are large across the road stayed here good size minute walk rooms are extremely cleanest room awesome shower renovated bathroom well equipped kitchenette cutlery and crockery hot breakfast quick check great value for money toaster and kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2023 via mobile

Friendly welcome and quick check in after a long drive. Room was well equipped inc small glass bottle of milk & coffee pod machine. Bathroom had been recently renovated and was nice. SS&A right next door was very convenient for dinner with kids.

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2022

Had an overnight here and rate it highly. As other reviews say, it’s spotlessly clean and the renovated bathroom with huge shower head is a treat. Having crockery for breakfast was great and the pod coffee machine very welcome. I’d happily stay here again when passing through.

Date of stay: December 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2022

This place is a GEM! We stayed in one of the renovated downstairs rooms and it was absolutely lovely. Large, beautiful bathroom. Fantastic little studio mini-kitchen (with microwave), complete with crockery and cutlery, perfect for families. Quiet, with good off-street parking. And SPOTLESS! I joked with the owners that I had found a speck of dust on a light fitting. Seriously, they go above and beyond with the cleanliness of their rooms, and they take pride in this, as they should. We ordered a beautiful hot breakfast delievered to our room, just delicious. The owners are lovely small business Australians who were hit hard by crazy covid border closures in the recent years. Do yourself and the country a favour, and support people like this when you stay in Albury.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2022 via mobile

I was away with work and ended up in Albury for the night. I spent a few minutes searching places to stay. This motel came up and was highly rated. I called to book a room and spoke with staff who held a room for me. Albury was limited with accommodation when I came so was grateful to secure a room.

Check in was prompt and friendly

Staff had the heater on in the room for my arrival and comfort as it was a cold 12 degree day, nice touch. Ample car parking. The room was very clean and well presented upon arrival. The bed was very comfortable, the block out blinds made for a nice dark room to sleep, the noise was limited and I enjoyed no disruptions and a good nights sleep. My only knock is the bathroom and shower area are well dated and in need of modernising! I’m 6”2 and the shower head came to my shoulders at best. How ever the water was hot and the pressure was acceptable!

Would certainly recommend for a single traveller or couple.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2022 via mobile

I have suggested to many of my friends an colleagues to stay at the Albury Townhouse Motel.
Trish and Kevin which run it are a delight. Always welcome you in friendly and caring manner. The rooms are extremely clean and tidy. Very generous rooms, large TV, netflix for free, awesome shower and more than comfortable beds. Breakfast is great value for money, and is always on time. There is not an adverse thing I can say about them or the motel. Have repeatedly stayed and will continue to stay here whenever I am in the area. Congratulations to them both. VERY SATISFIED.

Trip type: Travelled on business