Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Scoopie10
Sydney, Australia

The perfect regional hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Sept 2022
This place is a GEM! We stayed in one of the renovated downstairs rooms and it was absolutely lovely. Large, beautiful bathroom. Fantastic little studio mini-kitchen (with microwave), complete with crockery and cutlery, perfect for families. Quiet, with good off-street parking. And SPOTLESS! I joked with the owners that I had found a speck of dust on a light fitting. Seriously, they go above and beyond with the cleanliness of their rooms, and they take pride in this, as they should. We ordered a beautiful hot breakfast delievered to our room, just delicious. The owners are lovely small business Australians who were hit hard by crazy covid border closures in the recent years. Do yourself and the country a favour, and support people like this when you stay in Albury.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Restaurant
    AU$133
7.9 km from Albury Townhouse Motel
View more hotels in Albury
All reviews coffee machine rsl club rooms are large across the road stayed here good size minute walk rooms are extremely cleanest room awesome shower renovated bathroom well equipped kitchenette cutlery and crockery hot breakfast quick check great value for money toaster and kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2022 via mobile

I was away with work and ended up in Albury for the night. I spent a few minutes searching places to stay. This motel came up and was highly rated. I called to book a room and spoke with staff who held a room for me. Albury was limited with accommodation when I came so was grateful to secure a room.

Check in was prompt and friendly

Staff had the heater on in the room for my arrival and comfort as it was a cold 12 degree day, nice touch. Ample car parking. The room was very clean and well presented upon arrival. The bed was very comfortable, the block out blinds made for a nice dark room to sleep, the noise was limited and I enjoyed no disruptions and a good nights sleep. My only knock is the bathroom and shower area are well dated and in need of modernising! I’m 6”2 and the shower head came to my shoulders at best. How ever the water was hot and the pressure was acceptable!

Would certainly recommend for a single traveller or couple.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2022 via mobile

I have suggested to many of my friends an colleagues to stay at the Albury Townhouse Motel.
Trish and Kevin which run it are a delight. Always welcome you in friendly and caring manner. The rooms are extremely clean and tidy. Very generous rooms, large TV, netflix for free, awesome shower and more than comfortable beds. Breakfast is great value for money, and is always on time. There is not an adverse thing I can say about them or the motel. Have repeatedly stayed and will continue to stay here whenever I am in the area. Congratulations to them both. VERY SATISFIED.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2022 via mobile

Amazing! Was so lovely to arrive to a heated room this chilly winter night. Great modern bathrooms with a decent shower. Hot water and great pressure. Microwave, toaster and kettle made breakfast easy. We will be back! Easy to access off the freeway and close to Clancy’s food store for great coffee the next morning on the way out of town .

Room tip: Book direct to save $
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2022

This motel room was exceptional. The room was a substantial size with all amenities needed including microwave and full cutlery and crockery provisions even a coffee machine!The kitchen sink was also a handy bonus. The bathroom was great. It was modern and very clean. We loved the dispensers for shampoo,conditioner and body wash in the fabulous shower and similar dispensers at the vanity. Our hosts were extremely friendly and helpful. The motel is central and close to everything. I would highly recommend a stay here.. Thankyou Trish.

Room tip: Room no 1 was exceptional
Reviewed 6 July 2022 via mobile

This is a family run motel near the CBD, cafes & restaurants. Trish was very friendly
& welcoming when we arrived. We stayed here 1 night in Room 1. Our room was very spacious, comfortable, clean & quiet with a good size TV. Very good free Wifi
reception & free parking on site. Will definitely come back to stay here again in future.

Room tip: Book early
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank afong138