All reviews commercial club central location a short taxi ride hours of driving stayed here the main street rooms are comfortable friendly service great value for money excellent location dean st would stay again overnight stop across the road motel wardrobe cbd
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We visited for the Write Around the Murray festival, and loved the fact that the motel is located across the road from most of the events, as well as restaurants and shops. The room was spacious and included a large well lit table. Comfortable beds, a little kitchenette, bathroom with a super hot excellent pressure shower, free wifi and parking all contributed to a great stay. I'll be back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017

This is the second time we have stayed here. My daughter and I traveled here for dance competitions.
The front staff at the desk are very helpful.
The rooms are dated but comfortable and have all you need
There is free wii fii and car parking.
In the mornings it can get loud because of guests leaving and house keeping
The beds were comfortable.
The shower hot and pressure good.
Unfortunately some of the power points are in odd places and I had to plug the kettle in the bathroom.
Our heater kept making noises during the night but didn't really bother me as I sleep like the dead.
We had no controller to our heater.
The fridge, kettle, cutlery, plates etc are in the wardrobe. A quirky place for them to be.
It is walking distance to everything.
Their information booklet provided the name of some restaurants they recommended around the corner-Dean St and how many meters to walk. Thank you really appreciated that.
Oh the first night we had body shampoo, which is great if you have a loafer with you, which we didn't bring. Second night we had bars of soap.
They use the "I don't give a crap" toilet paper.
We had a clock in our room.
No complaints really.
Might be back next year if my daughter dances.
Oh yeah the church across the road has bells which they like to ring especially of a Sunday morning.
Non smoking hotel but they have ashtrays on the balconies.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gemma R
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent value for money, very clean staff friendly and helpful , great location to walk around town, 2 mins to the venue we were at coffee shop lovely nearby would stay again for any family event or stop off on the way to Melbourne

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I refuse to wash my hair using something that is designated suitable for hair and skin, and was most dissatisfied with the teeny shampoo tube provided as an option. The photo in the advertisement on which we based our booking showed a generous supply of soaps, shampoo, etc., but this did not eventuate. The bed was blissfully comfortable, the room was clean but not completely equipped (no radio or clock). All felt a bit basic, to be honest. Spend lots of time and effort on my hair and refuse to use an all-purpose 'el-cheapo' mixture. Shall ask in future.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We stayed in a family room upstairs and were very happy! The room was renovated and very clean and tidy. The location was great and easy to find. We only stayed one night when passing through, and would definitely book again on our next trip. Great free wifi too! We had so much space for a very affordable rate. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family