“I can't believe this is the first review”
Review of Pemberton Pantry

Pemberton Pantry
Ranked #168 of 222 Restaurants in Albury
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Description: Pemberton Pantry is a unique general store offering cafe style cuisine 7 days a week. The store emphasises the importance of direct trade, with both quality and locality the primary concerns.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

How has this place not already received multiple 5 star reviews?!
My partner and I visited for breakfast 2 months ago. Coffee was excellent as were our breakfasts. I regret not taking pictures at the time, but my partner had the big breakfast and I had pancakes. Not only very tasty but very appealing visually.
The service is friendly, however the only downside is the size of the venue - very little space inside, outside not many tables. Makes for a more intimate experience, but noisy when full.