USD 121
USD 96
Bella Vista Motel Te Anau(Te Anau)(Great Value!)
USD 70
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 96/night.

Arran Motel(Te Anau)(Great Value!)
USD 77
Distinction Te Anau Hotel and Villas(Te Anau)(Great Value!)
USD 118
USD 115
Orbitz.com
USD 152
USD 148
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 173/night.

USD 156
USD 152
Aden Motel(Te Anau)(Great Value!)
USD 92
USD 85
Agoda.com
YHA Te Anau(Te Anau)(Great Value!)
USD 57
USD 51
Agoda.com
Te Anau Top 10 Holiday Park(Te Anau)(Great Value!)
USD 263
USD 51
Priceline
All reviewsholiday parkthe kitchensteamersmilford soundsingle roomgreat facilitiesshared facilitiescamper vanlake viewbudget accommodationclean facilitieskepler trackfamily roomwalk into towntwo nightsgreat place to staysouth island
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed in 3 large camper vans on Powered Sites with direct lake views, having booked well in advance. Sites were large and grassed. Great new toilet and shower block with modern kitchen and lounge area. Very busy park but appears to be well managed. We hired a 7 seater car from RAD car hire in Te Anau for a day which was easier than taking 3 vans to Milford Sound.

Room Tip: Sites 164, 165 and 166 are Lakeview sites.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
lyon82, Owner at Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Delighted that you enjoyed your camper van stay with us .

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

A very well run camping ground. Facilities are excellent and kept very clean, view of the lake is good. Close enough to the CBD to walk. The sites are large so neighbours are not too close. Will happily contemplate a return visit.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
lyon82, Owner at Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will perhaps see you again sometime in the future

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park is in a wonderful location and I rate it highly. In my two previous visits (2016 & 2017) I stayed in self-contained units which were great. On this stay I was in a kitchenette cabin. The beds are great, the shared facilities are very good and have been ungraded since I last used them in 2012. It is therefore disappointing that aspects of my stay were not positive.

The kitchenette cabin is functional, it was not comfortable. The table and chairs were unchanged since I last booked a kitchenette cabin in 2012; the chairs being plastic and hard, the table being a bit tippy with a central column. The electric jug was well past its use by date and leaking from the bottom - this was changed when I asked for a new one. I could not find anywhere the plug for the sink.

There is parking on both sides of the cabin and I was advised guests can park on either side of their cabin. In theory this is correct, in reality guests should be parking to the left of their cabin. The guests on either side of me parked on the right and left which meant I couldn't park where designated - maybe not a big thing in the scheme of things, however after a very long and tiring days drive it was annoying to say the least. The guest to the left of me had a spare parking space to their left which was not used. When I mentioned it to the staff there was no concern and they confirmed parking on the grass was fine. I acknowledge that after this I didn't do anything, and could have asked the guest if they could shift their vehicles but I was so annoyed it wasn't worth it.

If you are coming out of the hills after a tramp the kitchenette cabin is fine. However for $103 per night for a solo traveler I felt it was overpriced for what I got. I stayed in other holiday parks in kitchenette cabins where towels were supplied, the chairs were comfortable, there was no mis-interpreting where to park, and in the odd one a couch. In most cases there was also a flat screen TV (not essential by any means but nice).

As mentioned at the start, I do rate this holiday park, but I won't book a kitchenette cabin again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback.
A new kitchenette and appliances along with beds, carpet , heaters and drapes, paint etc have upgraded these Cabins late in 2017.
Sink Plugs do go missing, its sometimes a great mystery to us why this happens but we have spares on hand should you require a replacement. There are parks to the left of all the cabins and guests are advised of this on check in.
If guests choose not to follow our direction then there is room to park your vehicle near your Cabin on the grass a few steps away from your door.
Pleased that you enjoyed the location of the Holiday Park and the upgraded Kepler facilities also.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The property is well position right across the road from the lake front, the reception area doubles as a tourist office and small shop so is usually busy. The choices include but are not limited to, tent sites, camper van sites, standard cabins, cabins with bathroom, studio motel and family motel.
The shared kitchen, lounge and bathrooms are great, the showers fantastic. As mentioned early you can book here for most excursions. A bonus is that the buses from Queenstown and Invercargill use the car park as their pick up and drop off points.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Great cooking facilities. Clean and comfy beds. Fab value. Lauren was lovely allowing us to change our booking halfway through the stay due to a canceled plan. The hot tub was bliss after days hiking!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jj05y
lyon82, Owner at Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Great that you enjoyed your stay with us and thanks for your positive feedback, much appreciated.