We stayed overnight at this place in a Family Room with Lake View on our way to Milford Sound. The check in was really smooth. The front office staff was efficient and friendly. The room was big and cozy. It 3 single beds and 1 sofa bed and 1 large double bed. It has everything that a proper hotel offers.
The view of the lake was stunning. When we arrived it was already dark but we could still see the beautiful lake and the snow-capped mountains. The next morning was cloudy but we were fortunate enough to see a rainbow that appeared right in the middle of the lake in front of our room.
The check out was easy, just drop the key in the check out box and off you go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large property with a wide range of accommodation. Opposite Lake Te Anau with stunning views of Lakes and Mountains ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, Wotif.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Hotel Te Anau
- Hotel Te Anau
- Te Anau Lakeview Holiday Park Fiordland National Park