Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 113
PricelineUSD 113
Hotels.comUSD 113
eDreamsUSD 113
CheapTicketsUSD 113
TravelocityUSD 113
All reviews amazing views huge balcony bedroom apartment the kitchen lake wakatipu sister hotel shuttle service lake view apartment main bedroom gas fire underfloor heating minute walk into town free shuttle washing machine and dryer we loved our stay heated floors living area
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We had a great stay at the oaks club resort. It's literally a two minute drive into the town center and about a 45-50 minute drive to the mountain. The balcony with the spa was great! Unfortunately our spa didn't work the first two nights which wasn't good as we had paid a lot to have it. This is a very warm and easy place to stay you really do feel at home. The staff are pretty useless so if you are wanting your beds made and towels changed etc then it's a bit of a struggle even though it's included in the price that these rooms will be serviced . Otherwise a great stay I would recommend

Date of stay: September 2016
Hotel M, General Manager at Oaks Queenstown Club Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear Georgettep58,

Thank you for providing your valuable feedback regarding you stay at Oaks Club.

I'm disappointed to read that your spa didn't work for first two days. All spas are checked and set on right temperature prior to the arrivals. We apologies for this if the temperature setting wasn't correct.

Our daily servicing includes bed making, clearing rubbish bins, replenishing amenities and replacing towels if placed on floor. This is mentioned on back side of each apartment door. I'm extremely concerned about this if this wasn't followed. I've addressed this issue to housekeeping manager and we apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If you would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me direct on +64 3 4502700. We hope to welcome you again in future at Oaks Club.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Anticipation of staying here was high after the breath taking views we were install for.

After we stepped into the Room the pics on the Internet didn't do the room justice. It was amazing.... and better then the advertisements on the website.

Clean and services daily, and only a 10 minute walk into town. Big comfy king sized beds and service was friendly.

Down Side
We were told by our third party booking agency that it was payment on arrival. Upon arriving I tried to pay but was told that the booking agency will contact me. I waited a few days and hadn't heard from them so I called and was told that I pay on arrival. Confused I asked reception again and they said the booking agency take care of it....after checking out at 5am and not getting a straight answer for payment we left thinking my card will just de debited. My mates who were staying checked out at 10am and were told by reception that they required payment. Just mis communication. Little confusing caused a little argument between friends.....the resort should have told me they wanted payment on checking out but they kept telling me the booking agency looks after it.

Could have been handled better but partly my fault as well.

Would stay again.....

Date of stay: September 2016
Hotel M, General Manager at Oaks Queenstown Club Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Dear Wilson861,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with Oaks Club.

We're delighted to read that you found our spacious 2 bedroom spa apartments amazing. I cant agree anymore the views are breathtaking from all balconies. Thank you for your kind comments on cleaning and service during your stay however I'm bit disappointed to read the miscommunication on your payment part. I've discussed this with our staff member and understood that booking was booked via online travel agent then amended with change in payment type. However the travel agent hadn't updated us and hence the confusion. I apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We hope apart from the payment confusion you had a great time here and we look forward to welcoming you in near future at Oaks Club.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Me and my Gf stayed here for 9 days, Located only around a 5 minute drive from the town this was possibly the best hotel or apartment that ive ever stayed at, From the staff all the way to management we had the top customer service we expected from oaks club resort now the views was breath taking, the rooms were very clean and very spacious, and i would like to reach out to anyone who is taken a whole family or just a couple to try out the oaks club, we had the room on level 9 (HIGHLY RECOMMEND) not only is it easy to access its also got a Jacuzzi on the balcony with the view of the lake and also the view of the remarkables, and i want to mention one of the staff members we dealt with from start to finish her name was Becky and she was so helpful and so welcoming, although you support EVERTON and i support LIVERPOOL you were a star! thank you to you and to the whole oaks club on having us on board and we will definitely recommend you guys to all our friends and family and will be seeing you again in the near future

Room tip: Jacuzzi room is a must
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Adam,

Thank you for providing a review of your stay at Oaks Club.

I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us in your well-appointed apartment with its fantastic views of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountain ranges. Thank you for your kind comments for our friendly staff and management, this means a lot to us and I'll definitely pass on your kind compliments to Becki.

Thank you again for highly recommending Oaks Club to you family and friends and we all look forward to welcoming you in near future.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We spent more than our usual budget here for our family of 5 (3 kids under 10) - and it was worth every penny. We arrived in dark after the drive down from Christchurch - and when we awoke to the lake view and the Remarkables it was simply breathtaking.
We had a large balcony terrace and the hot tub was the best way to sit and take in the view. Our kids loved it!

The apartment was spacious, clean and very nicely furnished - and gas log fire welcoming. Staff at reception were friendly and efficient - though note this isn't a 24 hour hotel style manned reception- it is luxury but laid back self catering. We didn't use shuttle bus as we drove but only 15 mins pleasant walk into centre of Queenstown and supermarket/bakeries for breakfast.

Also note this isn't the Oak Shores hotel resort further up road - this site is closer to Queenstown centre (assuming they are same chain? - but this was our preferred).
Highly recommended - the view that greeted us every morning will last a life time.

Room tip: Wortth splashing out for lake view hot tub
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel M, General Manager at Oaks Queenstown Club Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Dear Chelt01,

Thank you for providing a review of your recent stay at Oaks Club.

We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your luxurious and well-appointed two bedroom spa apartment with its picturesque views of the lake and mountain ranges. Thank you for your kind feedback regarding our friendly team of staff. We appreciate your high recommendation as this is definitely going to help bookers experience the facilities and service we have to offer.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Oaks Club in future.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

The apartment we stayed at Oaks Club Resort was graciously spacious, very clean, quiet, and topped it off with a friendly and helpful staff. The view from the apartment and its vast terrace over looking the lake, the Kelvin Heights peninsula, and the Remarkables was just breathtaking. The place is worth every dollar spent; we're definitely going there again. The family extends its warm appreciation to the Team at Oaks Club!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel M, General Manager at Oaks Queenstown Club Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Dear Hjoma,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Oaks Club.

We're very pleased you enjoyed the experience in your spacious and well-appointed apartment with spectacular views of Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables mountain range. Thank you for your kind feedback regarding our friendly team of staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Oaks Club during your next visit to Queenstown.