“Five stars”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food here, staff were really nice also. Most of the meals come with 6 side dishes which adds variet! Five stars

Reviewed 18 January 2018

We are Australians who have little experience of Korean food but we found all the food to be delicious! We ordered dumplings (which proved to be outstanding) as the entree and then dinner for four. The food was freshly cooked and it arrived quickly, and the service was friendly. My stepdaughter (aged 17) gave the whole experience a 10/10!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

The $50’s beef hot pot we had was even worth than the $8’s beef soup in the food court. The hot pot came with dozen vegetables and tiny little beef. It’s ridiculous in this price, I love Korean food but this must be the worst I’ve ever had in life!!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I'm a Korean who was born and raised in Sydney and I visit Korea multiple times a year - so I know a thing or two about Korena food. The first thing my wife and I noticed when we arrived was the pungent smell coming from the carpet. It could be due to the mixed aroma of barbecued meat having no where to go but into the carpet on a daily basis for years. Once you get over the smell, the menu is simple but overpriced - which I presumed would be a good thing because usually it means that they stick to what they are good at and provide quality food. The hot stone bibimbap I ordered had about 3 vegetable types, an egg and 5 little strips of beef. It didn't taste too bad, but it wasn't exactly worth the price. Similarly my wife's jjigae that she ordered was nothing to write home about. If you're wanting to get a hit of Korean spiciness whilst in Queenstown you might be better off getting a Shin ramyun from the Asian supermarket.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Don't dislike this place just because it's not your type. It is a different tradition so give it a go and don't go rating it bad because of it.