See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We booked this as our last stay in New Zealand.
Our hosts were very kind and accommodating.
They greeted us with coffee and bakery.
Breakfast is great as well. The room has a great view of the water and city. The B&B sits up on a hill. The garden is so beautiful. Only drawback is our spacious room has twin beds. The room was so beautiful and clean. It also contains a nice kitchen area.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 6 February 2017

We had a lovely stay at Larch Hill. The yard and views are magnificent. Our hosts, Leslie and Chris, were helpful. They directed us to restaurants in walking distance. We had a great meal at the Rees. The next day we walk into town. It took about 45 minutes. Our room had a view of the harbor. The breakfast was very good, - an egg in a bacon cup! The bed was very comfortable and I enjoyed a hot bath in the soaking tub! The airport is only a couple of kilometers away.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Such a great place to stay in Queenstown. The views from our room, the terrace and the lovely guest lounge were stunning at every time of day. Our hosts could not have been more helpful, even running us into town on our first afternoon. Great breakfasts and very handy for airport and buses into town. (The walk beside the lake is about 3k. We did it twice.)

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Such a welcoming place to stay! Fantastic warm hosts with amazing beds, rooms and delicious brekkie. The view from the balcony was out of this world! I can't get over it!! Felt so lucky!! It was the day after our wedding and it couldn't have been more relaxing or beautiful! Thanks Lesley and Chris! :) from Pip and Tom x

Date of stay: December 2016
1  Thank pippa24
Reviewed 1 December 2016

Lesley and Chris were extremely helpful and friendly and I wish I'd been able to stay more than one night. The location is great - very quiet and with wonderful views of the Remarkables and the lake. It's a short walk down a small hill to the main road and the buses into town. My room was extremely comfortable with my own bathroom (with shower and bath) a short step away. Breakfast was delicious and there is a lovely area to sit in and read books on the area. The garden is charming and I wish I'd had more time to spend there.

Date of stay: October 2016