See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Such a great place to stay in Queenstown. The views from our room, the terrace and the lovely guest lounge were stunning at every time of day. Our hosts could not have been more helpful, even running us into town on our first afternoon. Great breakfasts and very handy for airport and buses into town. (The walk beside the lake is about 3k. We did it twice.)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Such a welcoming place to stay! Fantastic warm hosts with amazing beds, rooms and delicious brekkie. The view from the balcony was out of this world! I can't get over it!! Felt so lucky!! It was the day after our wedding and it couldn't have been more relaxing or beautiful! Thanks Lesley and Chris! :) from Pip and Tom x

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pippa24
Reviewed 1 December 2016

Lesley and Chris were extremely helpful and friendly and I wish I'd been able to stay more than one night. The location is great - very quiet and with wonderful views of the Remarkables and the lake. It's a short walk down a small hill to the main road and the buses into town. My room was extremely comfortable with my own bathroom (with shower and bath) a short step away. Breakfast was delicious and there is a lovely area to sit in and read books on the area. The garden is charming and I wish I'd had more time to spend there.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2016

Lesley and Chris were terrific hosts for our first two nights in New Zealand. The view from their home is spectacular and we thoroughly enjoyed out visit to Queenstown and staying at their home. Breakfast was delicious and one of the best we had along our journey.

Room Tip: We stayed in a row with a private bath and view of the lake and mountains.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

The place is very beautiful, the owners are friendly and helpful.
We stayed at the B&B one night in October. The room, though small by American standards, is big enough to fit all our suitcases, and allow to move around freely. The design is new and stylish.
And the view is absolutely breathtaking!

The B&B offers full very tasty breakfast, and the owners will help you plan the day.

All and all, great place, very recommended!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple