“Quick adrenaline rush”

Fear Factory Queenstown
Ranked #4 of 20 Fun & Games in Queenstown
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience true terror, fun and frights at Fear Factory, Queenstown's newest, scariest haunted attraction! Be brave, grab a tight hold of your best friends and enjoy the horror that lurks in our spooky halls!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Thrilling but quite time limited activity for a rainy day when other plans were cancelled. Lots of screaming and frights. Only wish it lasted a bit longer, for the price of admission....

Viv S, Owner at Fear Factory Queenstown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hello Julie R, We’re pleased to hear you enjoyed lots of screaming and frights during your visit :)
And re your comment about the experience lasting longer - time spent in our Haunted Hallways is always under your own control, so next time please walk more slowly to maximise your adrenaline rush!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,110)
All reviews
"these guys"
"awesome experience"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Well- prIced and so scary. Two of the family made it round whilst two of us who didn’t want to participate waited at the desk. It was fun hearing the screams, so if you decide not to join in, hang around!
Husband and daughter declared it to be brilliant. My daughter says ‘I was scared out of my mind that I actually collapsed on the floor! It definitely lived up to its name. If you are into this sort of thing I recommend it.’
Book, as it can get a busy.

Hi Fenchurch40, Thank you! Your review made our day, so pleased to know how much your family enjoyed their visit :-) And that you enjoyed listening to their screams to!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends had an amazing time visiting the fear factory! Even though they were fully booked the day we visited, they still managed to squeeze us in!
This is definitely the most scary haunted house type of thing I have done!
Would definitely recommend going here, you will get both an amazing service and you will get scared out of your mind

Thank you Pernille U for your awesome review, especially re our ‘amazing service’, that’s such a great compliment! Best wishes from all the team here at Fear Factory Queenstown

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This tour is really cleverly done. To make it short I was expecting to get bored but instead I really get scared and reaaaally enjoyed it.
Of course you are completely safe ! but you fall easily in the game and it ended up being a great experience.
I would definitely recomand it !

Hi jolysunlix, We so appreciate your review, thank you from all our team here in Queenstown :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Not one for horror but love all things haunted so was a must to go here. Glad we did was scary but we'll done on Fear Factory behalf. Totally would recommend for groups be more fun hearing ur mates scream. My husband and I did it and he said he'd never heard be scream and be scared that much lol You can go through by yourself but I't would be scary scary but think hearing someone else as scared as u if not more would be more fun. Deals on Grab One but quiet affordable otherwise. We had so much fun change of undies should be considered lol just kidding

Hello Tania K, We loved reading your review! And yes we agree, a change of undies could well be a good idea haha :) With best wishes from all our team here in Queenstown