All reviews stove top free wifi town centre the kitchen mirror keys microwave laundry unit towels tv views
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Had a very comfortable stay at the alpine apartments . Good for families . Plenty of parking and nicely positioned being a 2 minute drive to the centre of queenstown. Helpful staff and lovely views.

My only issue the rooms don't get serviced so for longer stays towels etc need to be washed.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2016

We stayed here for 3 nights in January. Self-catered apartment, everything you need to cook a basic meal. Very clean. Staff were extremely helpful. Only downside is there is restrictions to the WIFI and the temperature of the shower is temperamental . Great size apartment, huge bed.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2015

We wanted to stay somewhere really nice on our last three nights in Queenstown, so increased our budget a little and chose Alpine Apartments. The apartment was lovely, very smart and slick, although the bedroom was internal, so no windows - same with the bathroom but that did not matter so much. The apartment was two bedrooms although we only booked one, so the second one was locked and a curtain drawn across the window which looked into the lounge. This rather gave the impression it was a store cupboard. The sheets were crisp, the bed comfortable, the towels, white and fluffy. Everything spotlessly clean. The apartments are a ten minute walk from town - give or take a few minutes, depending on how fast you walk! "Alpine views" were advertised and this we got as well as snippets of the lake.....however, the apartment was virtually in a car park - an unsealed car park at that with cars coming and going creating dust. If we had chosen to stay in a "motel" you accept being close to other cars, but to me this was not really acceptable. I did complain because I felt for the money we paid it should have been better. The staff were wonderful, very accommodating, knowledgeable about attractions and understanding of my complaint. We were moved to an apartment at Pounamu - just in front of Alpine - see my report on this apartment. If you take my advice, spend just a little bit more and stay at Pounamu. However if you do not intend to spend too much time in the apartment, then Alpine would be fine.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adrienne N
Reviewed 7 January 2015

We stayed here over New Year 2014/2015. Our apartment 26 was quiet and had views out over the carpark to mountains. Our main grizzle is that the design of the apartment does not permit fresh air flow. There is a small vent in each bedroom only, no windows and only one window in the whole wall of the lounge. This issue needs fixing before we would stay here again. Otherwise everything is of good quality, clean and comfortable. Who needs 3 TVs though?

Room Tip: I would go for upper levels if they are available, views would be better
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2014

My family and I recently booked 2 rooms at Pounamu for our first time holiday in Queenstown, NZ. We were pleasantly surprised with the clean, warm and well furnished rooms. The apartments looks new and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. In addition, the Wifi is free and reasonably fast. The apartments are 5 mins walk away from a beautiful lake and 15 minutes leisurely walk away from Queenstown Central.

We had a very memorable stay at the apartments and in Queenstown. We will definitely recommend these apartments to our family and friends,

JW Singapore 2014