My husband and I recent spent four great days at the Dairy.
The hotel is conveniently located close to the city, less than 5 mins walk to everything, it's a great base for any Queenstown trip.
The hotel itself is very cosy with lots of nice touches, the fire is lovely! Breakfast is delicious and the three seating times help as it can get cosy when busy.
The staff were very welcoming especially Katherine who we met upon arrival. She was very warm and provided suggestions on activities and places to eat and drink without being overpowering.
We'd definitely recommend this as a place to stay in Queenstown, felt like our little home away from home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dairy Private Hotel, Queenstown is your perfect escape. Our boutique hotel is in the centre of Queenstown and yet private and quiet. The property is renowned for its excellent service from the minute that you walk through the door. We are able to assist with everything during your stay. We are happy to arrange forward travel, look after your luggage as you venture to Milford Sound or walk The Routeburn. Let us assist you with dinner reservations and some of the many activities that Queenstown has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Dairy Private Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dairy Private Luxury Hotel
- Dairy Private Luxury Queenstown