“A great way to spend a rainy afternoon!”

CaddyShack City Mini Golf
Ranked #7 of 19 Fun & Games in Queenstown
More attraction details
Owner description: CaddyShack City is a fun family activity. It is an 18hole indoor Minigolf attraction and it is very different to the "normal" Mini golf attractions you find around the country. It is a whole miniature town where your golf ball can experience some of Queenstown’s famous attractions. It is perfect for a rainy day or if you need a break from the hot NZ sun as it is completely indoor. The staff at CaddyShack pride themselves on being friendly and keeping the models and course looking fresh and beautiful. We are open 7 days a week from 10am -6pm however closing times vary during the year and during peak seasons we tend to close around 7pm. Due to health and safety Children under the age of 5 are unfortunately not permitted to play the CaddyShack Course and while on the course playing area they are to be restrained by a backpack or stroller, we understand this can be an inconvenience however unfortunately it is out of our control. Bookings are not required during shoulder seasons however during the winter we do advise to book to secure a spot (we accept bookings of 6 players or more). Prices: Adult 17 years and over: $19.50 Child (Ages 5 – 16): $13.00 Family Pass (2x child 2x adult); $59.00
Reviewed 25 February 2012

This is the hardest mini golf I ever played and I'm ashamed of my high score, but I'd do it again!

1  Thank Polly G

Reviewed 17 February 2012

rather a bit dearer than Caddyshack in Christchurch. Very clean and lots of fun. My partner and I were the only people in there at the time so no holdups.. Staff friendly.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

My family & I had such a great time there. It is especially perfect to do during a rainy day.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

We did the indoor mini golf course, which had some cute challenges - some which take your golf ball up a ramp (like a gondola) or up a river - it's amusing and good fun for about an hour. Wish there was better air-conditioning!

Reviewed 7 February 2012

Good fun, well set up, but I feel extremely overpriced. Wouldn't recommend or go again. Probably a good thing to do with younger children who are not allowed to do many of the other more challenging activities in the area.