Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Ways to Experience Shotover Canyon Swing
from USD 125.18
More Info
1,295 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2019

We tried a lot of the "adrenaline" activities in Queenstown and this was among, if not our very favorite of all of them.

You get as much free fall as a bungy jump but without the having to hang upside down afterwards. I also really liked all the different ways you could launch. I chose to act out the "This is Sparta" scene from 300 while my wife ran and took a swan dive off.

What really makes this experience though is the people working it, who are just a class act all around. I agree with the review below that it doesn't just feel like you're part of an assembly line of jumpers. They really spend time with you, joke around, and help you have a good time in the midst of all that fear. 5 stars all around.

Reviewed 20 April 2019 via mobile

We had a great experience with the team. The canyon swing was exhilarating and the experience was well worth the price paid, especially with a second jump for $45.

Reviewed 19 April 2019

I did the Canyon Fox & Swing Combo with my 11 year old son. The experience overall was fantastic. I have done a number of other swings, zip lines, bungy jumps and parachuting but found this giant canyon swing to be the most challenging heart pumping, mind boggling (mind f*&#) adrenalin activities ever. Pin Drop jump with cliff face and freefall 63m before swing is hardcore. Staff were great, friendly & loved to have you on. Bonus it is not that far trip distance and time. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 April 2019 via mobile

Absolutely amazing experience, I was completely terrified but Julian and Kevin and the crew were amazing and so funny!! Special shoutout to Julian for the extra care and encouragement when anxiety hit, you are a legend and I am so glad I did the swing it was the best experience. The moment hanging in the air at the top is absolutely terrifying but so so worth it, I recommend these guys to everyone!!

Reviewed 8 April 2019 via mobile

Did the fox and the swing!! An amazing feeling. Was very scared but the staff made me feel safe and were nice and helpful. A must do attraction if visiting Queenstown.
Would highly recommend. A unforgettable time!!